BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
Review for: Black Ink
I will never use any other eyeliner. This stuff stays in place with a good eye primer. It goes on smoothly and has a creamy texture
Emma C.
Emma C.
Hamilton, OH
Pretty decent, I feel like it often breaks whenever I get it. The color is always nice and it's something I would recommend, just be careful!
Sheri-Anne V.
Sheri-Anne V.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Its OK sometimes it's smudges on my bottom water line so I'm always fixing it. Other than that I would use it if I ran out of my usual brand.
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
Georgetown, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this eyeliner. It goes on very well and it makes the perfect winged eyeliner and it is very easy to do.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I didn't like the color of this product. It went on much lighter than I thought it would and barely showed up. It did go on smoothly though.
corshanisr b.
corshanisr b.
Lumberton, NC
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I like this its very easy for me to use. I'm not the type to wear makeup but when I do this product is great. Very very good the best I say!
Randee H.
Randee H.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this eyeliner. Ever since stumbling upon it I have not used any other kind. It goes on so smooth and easy to make the cat eye look with.
Kaleen K.
Kaleen K.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I use this every day. You twist it to make the product come out. Its so clean and convenient. I love the spongy end that you can smudge with.
Ronda W.
Ronda W.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
Great product easily applied and easy to use, the only down side is that I have to reapply a few times throughout the day
Tennille K.
Tennille K.
Onaway, MI
Review for: Violet
This product was very good. It went on smooth, stayed on, and it was a color I was looking for, which isn't really the easiest color to find.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging