BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Yaquelin C.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I like it soo much and i recommend for people to use especially me i like it so much to use on my face a lor
Jeneve D.
I like it but I haven't been using because the pencil scratched my eye and now waiting for it to heal so I can buy something else.
Christine K.
Noble, OK
Review for: Ink It!
I have purchased the perfect point plus in charcoal and really liked how smoothly it went on and it did not irritate my contacts. I also liked that it was self sharpening.
Megan B.
Gambrills, MD
Review for: Grey Khaki
I Never leave the house without eyeliner! And this one is always a good affordable choice for me. Stays on nicely and isn't hard to apply
Karissa B.
Utica, NY
This pencil is very smooth and easy to glide it offers a dark long lasting pigmentation
Colleen B.
Fisher, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
Loved this product except after awhile sweating the eyeliner runs and sweats off. The black color is dark and it goes on smoothly.
Amanda M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Ink It is by far my favorite eyeliner, for the price its a great deal. It stays on threw work with out smearing. This blue really make my eyes pop without having to apply a ton of make up. I pair this with a brown mascara and they really make the green come out in my eyes.
Nicole F.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Black Ink
It is super black it's nice to work with. Sometimes it breaks off the eyeliner.
Mackenzie R.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is perfect for drawing wings! It's also perfect for those days where you want to have a more casual look! Highly recommend
Isabella A.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner pops very well and stays on all day. I use it every day and love it! It never leaves my eyes feeling dry or never smears during the day.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging