BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Hulett, WY
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner! It's easy to use and not messy. The only downfall is it gets spotty and harder to use when you're close to running out.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Amazing eyeliner for the price!! does not ruin my contacts if I accidentally touch my eyes and stays in place highly recommend if on a budget!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Ink It!
I'm terrible at eyeliner, but this works quite well. I have a better handle on this one than any others I've used before.
Shane Susan K.
Shane Susan K.
East Freedom, PA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Works well very smooth application loved how it looked and went on I would recommend this as an affordable product to use
Anne G.
Anne G.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and stays on without smudging. I love the true black and that I don't look like I have raccoon eyes at the end of the day.
Aleena M.
Aleena M.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I found it to be too dry and not very pigmented - I hardly ever reach for it - with a name like ink it I expected much more pigment
Megan H.
Megan H.
Sidney, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I love this liner! It goes on precise and smooth. It looks great and lasts all day! The price is great too! This is one of my favorite liners!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Penfield, NY
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Great eyeliner. It lasted most of the day but began to fade during the end of the day. But it stayed almost completely matte during the day!
Randee H.
Randee H.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this eyeliner. Ever since stumbling upon it I have not used any other kind. It goes on so smooth and easy to make the cat eye look with.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Hamilton, OH
Pretty decent, I feel like it often breaks whenever I get it. The color is always nice and it's something I would recommend, just be careful!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging