BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Chrissy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Honestly one of my favourite eyeliners I've come across. Easy to find in local pharmacies and just an overall amazing product! Goes on easily in an even coat and is super long lasting for all day wear. Never ceases to impress, would definitely buy again!
Jen B.
Fort Thomas, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
Love covergirl eyeliner in black onyx! So easy to apply and stays put all day without running. I always follow with covergirl lash blast mascara.
Elizabeth C.
Smithers, WV
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eye liner, I have been through several eye liners & I love this one the a lot.
Krista R.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: Grey Khaki
While I use this eyeliner everyday, I do not enjoy having to constantly reapply it as it wears throughout the day. The grey color was not my favorite, but I like how I don't need to use and carry a pencil sharpener with this at all times.
Juan Evey R.
Houston
Review for: Grey Khaki
Ive used rhis once and didn't not like that it wasn't too pigmented like the others maybe because of the color but wasn't my style.
Corinne M.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Black Ink
Eye liner is my 1 I never leave without it and I always make sure I have a good brand or els I won't wear make up cuz it's about my eyes I like the most
Kuiondra K.
Review for: Black Ink
Works well love how it makes my eyes look , recommend to everyone. Anybody can use this and be satisfied and for a great cost too .
Christine S.
Doesn't get clunky, the applicator is always straight. The other brands seem to get funky after time. Cover girl has been the product I buy most often.
Missy M.
King William, VA
Review for: Black Onyx
Been using this eyeliner since I was teenager. The only problem you have to keep reapplying if you put it on your waterline
Elizabeth A.
Rosenberg, TX
Review for: Black Ink
THE perfect point, although a tad bit messy. Provides a really fine line, but a bit of a struggle for me.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging