BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Anne G.
Anne G.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and stays on without smudging. I love the true black and that I don't look like I have raccoon eyes at the end of the day.
Kati S.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is great eyeliner, very defining! It sits quite well for a few hours, but if your face gets too oily, it tends to smear a bit.
mira s.
mira s.
Airmont, NY
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner to either wear alone or to do an ombre eyeliner look. I pair the gold with a black eyeliner and they blend out perfectly!
Sheba J.
Sheba J.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner because its affordable if I am on a budget and does the trick of what a Sephora or mac brand can do pretty well
Tracey A.
Tracey A.
Atwood, IL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love the ease in refreshing my point. It never needed melted to apply the pencil itself is long lasting however it wore off midway thru my day
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Amazing eyeliner for the price!! does not ruin my contacts if I accidentally touch my eyes and stays in place highly recommend if on a budget!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Ellwood City, Pa
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love this liner, it goes on so smoothly and gives nice lines!! You don't have to press real hard to get a good coat on.
stacy l.
stacy l.
Finksburg, MD
Review for: Ink It!
Good quality was not clumpy and went on smooth i really liked it for a back up when you run out of a more expensive brand
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Hulett, WY
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner! It's easy to use and not messy. The only downfall is it gets spotty and harder to use when you're close to running out.
Shane Susan K.
Shane Susan K.
East Freedom, PA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Works well very smooth application loved how it looked and went on I would recommend this as an affordable product to use
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging