BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Uyen N.
Port Arthur , TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I always use two different eyeliner. The ink ones is the last layer I put. This one seals in the pencil one and won't smudge/smear
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I like cover girl! I always use there mascara and have also started using there eye liner!
Michelle D.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Either I'm just really bad at eyeliner (which I am) or this just isn't that impressive. Burns like no other if you get it in your eye
Taylor Y.
Troutdale, OR
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Absolutely my favorite eye liner. The tip is amazingly perfect it lasts all day long (which is very important to me lol) I buy this product faithfully. Yes I try others but nothing has yet compared to it. I 100% recommend this as I already do to family and friends! Now my friends can't get enough of it either !
Leslie H.
Krum, TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Old faithful, this was the one that ever person starting out starts with. The one your mom buys you before you start to have to buy your own. I still love it I still buy it when I'm in a hurry an you can find anywhere Walmart or any grocery store. This will be the eyeliner that my daughter will start with
Ashley S.
Caribou, ME
Review for: Ink It!
Love it!!!!!! Only kind ill buy . Doesn't smudge like other kinds and easy to remove :)
Erica Q.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner is great to give you those fierce eyes. It has a smudges on the end of the liner which I like to use to help me with a smokey eye look. The eyeliner tip has a sharp tip to give you that crisp line. Perfect eyes every time. I pay from $5-$6 depending at which store I buy it at.
TERESA T.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I absolutely love anything by Covergirl. I have hazel green eyes and they always have something make my eyes pop. Covergirl eyeliner is easy to use; no need to worry about sharpening the pencil, just twist and it comes up. I would definitely recommend to any girl whether they are just starting to wear make-up or have been for years.
Kristi A.
pueblo, co
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I recently bought this eyeliner a couple month ago, and I have to say it is my favorite so far. It goes on so smooth and doesn't irritate my eyes like most eyeliner have in the past
Victoria P.
Mount Holly, NJ
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I usually love Covergirl products. Unfortunately, this product is not my favorite. The point does not stay sharp and it effects how my eye makeup looks. I would not buy this product again. I will finish the tube I bought and try a different product.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging