BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Karin G.
Karin G.
Montevallo, AL
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner is bold and smooth. I love it and would buy again. It isn't as messy and smudgy as other eyeliner out there.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Hopewell, VA
Review for: Ink It!
I have used this eyeliner for years and I absolutely adore it! I usually use the black liner for everyday use but I occasionally use the other colors to spice up my look!
Dia S.
Dia S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Black Ink
Goes on smooth and easy. Perfect for that cat eye look. The thin brush allows you to creat that thin eyeliner look or easily go thick.
Jaimy F.
Jaimy F.
Ripley, WV
I love Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Self Sharpening Eye Pencil. I have trouble finding the right eyeliner that looks good stays on a long time.
Wilma S.
Wilma S.
Shelbyville, TN
Review for: Grey Khaki
Not having a lot of experience with makeup I am limited on the items I've used. This product went on easily and lasted throughout the day without smearing or fading away.
Shane Susan K.
Shane Susan K.
East Freedom, PA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Works well very smooth application loved how it looked and went on I would recommend this as an affordable product to use
Tracey A.
Tracey A.
Atwood, IL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love the ease in refreshing my point. It never needed melted to apply the pencil itself is long lasting however it wore off midway thru my day
Itzel M.
Itzel M.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is a pretty good product when you don't or can't afford high end eyeliner
Suzi L.
Suzi L.
Springville, UT
Love the ease of this eyeliner. Not perfect by any means. Still smudges after a day's wear. But it's easy to apply, and the colors are great.
Giselle N.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Espresso
I'm really impressed with the product, it was very effective and the result was pretty good, I would recommend it to anyone. Great experience
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging