BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Tritzi B.
Tritzi B.
Weaverville , NC
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this liner it's not to lite or to dark. I would recommend this to my friends. Plus with me being hypoallergenic I don't break out with it.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner. It goes on easily and gets the look I'm going for easily. I try to use this particular brand eyeliner often regardless of color as it goes on well.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Rockford
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner! I have used this for many years and love that it not only looks awesome but is fairly easy to remove at the end of the day.
Christen H.
Christen H.
Orange, CA
Review for: Violet
One of my favorite eyeliners. It goes on super dark and stays put. The point makes it easy to achieve the perfect cat eye.
leah n.
leah n.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
This goes on great and has an even better color! The violet is so vibrant and really makes green eyes pop! Would recommend
JULIE R.
JULIE R.
Tallmadge, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
PERFECT BLACK SHADE... GOES ON SMOOTH WITHOUT SMEARING OR SMUDGING... BUT EASY TO SMUDGE IF YOU WANT THE SMOLEY EYE LOOK.. AND LASTS ALL NIGHT
Mary C.
Mary C.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Violet
Goes on so smooth with the riight amount of color to enhance the other makeup.
the amount of product lasts for a longer time than most products
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
This is an awesome eyeliner for daily use. It's easy to apply and remove. My only issue sometimes is that it tends to disappear throughout the day and doesn't last
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Ink It!
Did not last threw out the day on me. I felt it was messy to apply also. Maybe I just need to stay away from the ink and stay with pencle form.
Karin G.
Karin G.
Montevallo, AL
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner is bold and smooth. I love it and would buy again. It isn't as messy and smudgy as other eyeliner out there.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging