BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

This eyeliner pencil gives you control and versatility. Want a precise line? It glides on easily. Want to soften a bit? There's a soft smudger tip. Best of all? No sharpening necessary. It's got a specially designed self-sharpener inside. So you always get the point‚Äďperfectly.

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Larisa M.
Centerfield, UT
Review for: Grey Khaki
Didn't love the color but other then that it went on smoothly. It is very easy to work with and smudge if desired. The color was very pigmented and I highly recommend this product
It glides easily does making it more easier in drawing and its very pigmented for me
Katelynne E.
Edgewood, MD
Review for: Grey Khaki
Product goes on smoothly and is easy to apply. There was enough to last me a few months. How ever it smudges very easy and doesn't stay pigmented
Marissa B.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl eyeliner is almost always my go to choice, very affordable and easily applies to my eyes. Black is also my go to color
Kirstin E.
I love that this eyeliner goes on smoothly and doesn't break easily, especially for the price!
Kalley W.
Garibaldi, OR
Its to the point. ūüėÉ I love this stuff. I don't have to worry about having lines that are too thick. I didn't give it a full five star review due to it still comes off pretty easily. By the end of the day the eyeliner has practically come off completely.
Makenzie P.
Review for: Black Onyx
I absolutely love this eyeliner! You just have to make sure you don't apply too much because it is dark! It stays on basically all day and isn't very runny... I recommend it!
Krystal B.
Elizabeth City, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I typically use younique eyeliner but I've used this one before and it got the job done
Cheyenne f.
Louisville, KY
Thought it was sharp and easy too use will probably purchase again. An believe it was well worth the buy
Laura P.
Madison, WI
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Super smooth and easy to use- smudges easily- which could be a good or bad thing! You can't get a super sharp line with this, so if you're looking for a sharper point liquid would be the way to go. This eyeliner IS great because if you mess up, it's easy to wipe off and start again!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging