BY COVERGIRL #58 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Randee H.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this eyeliner. Ever since stumbling upon it I have not used any other kind. It goes on so smooth and easy to make the cat eye look with.
Kaleen K.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I use this every day. You twist it to make the product come out. Its so clean and convenient. I love the spongy end that you can smudge with.
Ashley R.
Boston, MA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This product goes on smooth and looks great from work to play, no need to reapply after work because it still looks good
Tennille K.
Onaway, MI
Review for: Violet
This product was very good. It went on smooth, stayed on, and it was a color I was looking for, which isn't really the easiest color to find.
Ronda W.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
Great product easily applied and easy to use, the only down side is that I have to reapply a few times throughout the day
Michaela F.
Union, MO
Review for: Black Ink
I will never use any other eyeliner. This stuff stays in place with a good eye primer. It goes on smoothly and has a creamy texture
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
Do you love about THE delineated one of that gives it up, and it is from applies about naturally in the easy one.
Sheri-Anne V.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Its OK sometimes it's smudges on my bottom water line so I'm always fixing it. Other than that I would use it if I ran out of my usual brand.
Cydni P.
Durham, NC
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This eyeliner is ok. The brush was a little too small for what I like. The formula was a little runny, but it was not a terrible experience.
Hailey T.
Bloomington , IL
Great for me!! I love it always makes a perfect wing that other brands i struggle with this one works perfect
jene s.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the more expensive brands. Just as good?
Breanna R.
Detroit, MI
Does this eyeliner smudge easily?
Maria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeline smear? my skin is oily at times
Emma I.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this smooth and soft or hard?
Becky K.
Fleetwood, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeliner work well on the lower waterline?