BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kaleen K.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I use this every day. You twist it to make the product come out. Its so clean and convenient. I love the spongy end that you can smudge with.
Ashley R.
Boston, MA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This product goes on smooth and looks great from work to play, no need to reapply after work because it still looks good
Tennille K.
Onaway, MI
Review for: Violet
This product was very good. It went on smooth, stayed on, and it was a color I was looking for, which isn't really the easiest color to find.
Ronda W.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
Great product easily applied and easy to use, the only down side is that I have to reapply a few times throughout the day
Michaela F.
Union, MO
Review for: Black Ink
I will never use any other eyeliner. This stuff stays in place with a good eye primer. It goes on smoothly and has a creamy texture
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you love about THE delineated one of that gives it up, and it is from applies about naturally in the easy one.
Sheri-Anne V.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Its OK sometimes it's smudges on my bottom water line so I'm always fixing it. Other than that I would use it if I ran out of my usual brand.
Lisa S.
Salem, VA
Review for: Violet
Love love love would give it 5 stars of I could find it at Wal-Mart again. But it's super easy to go on and looks great with any color eye.
Hailey T.
Bloomington , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for me!! I love it always makes a perfect wing that other brands i struggle with this one works perfect
Cydni P.
Durham, NC
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This eyeliner is ok. The brush was a little too small for what I like. The formula was a little runny, but it was not a terrible experience.
Yisbeli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does it cost? It is long lasting?
Cameron B.
Canton, GA
Is this eyeliner more dull or bold?
Merlly Z.
What's your favorite Covergirl eyeliner?
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the pigmentation on these? I have olive skin and am looking for a heavier pigmentation for a pop of color!
Meishia W.
I've been wanting to try these eye liners. Does it stay on greater than twelve hours and smudge free?