BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Mya S.
Mya S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on very smooth, which is good for beginners who want something easy. I recommend this to anyone whos a beginner, advanced, and in between.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: Ink It!
Just a normal eyeliner. Pretty good but not that soft. Tip is not pointed or fine. Though it helps not having to sharpen it
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color goes on nice and dark. I like that it's not an actual pencil for the fact when it gets low the wood isn't scratching your skin! Easy to use and nice look!
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Denton, NC
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Simply easy to apply and don't give me a fit when cleaning my face!! it stays in place and don't smear all over my eye lids as the day goes on!!
Robyn J.
Robyn J.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I have trouble applying eyeliner due to watering eyes but this was product was hassle free and stayed on the whole night, even the next morning until I washed my face lol.
Micaela B.
Micaela B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I like that it doesn't require a sharpener. The color is nice and dark. It doesn't stay all day though. This smudges fairly easily for blending.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Seeing as I'm new to the makeup world, this product was very easy to use and went on smoothly. I really like the tip of it!
Christine K.
Christine K.
Noble, OK
Review for: Ink It!
I have purchased the perfect point plus in charcoal and really liked how smoothly it went on and it did not irritate my contacts. I also liked that it was self sharpening.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Ink It!
This is my favorite eyeliner! I'm not great with liquid, so I love the way this style of eyeliner applies. It stays on a really long time, too.
Yessica M.
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Me gusta mucho la marena de ser tan exletente me gusta mucjo.. pruwblelon lea va agustar muy buenlos ojos se miran hermosos
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging