BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Irene K.
Ansonia, CT
I use the color blue. I love the fact that I just twist it and it is the perfect point. Never have to worry about the mess of using a Sharpener. The color stays on all day and doesn't smear.
Mariann W.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Black Onyx
A good eyeliner will get you far in life and with Covergirl
You can do it without breaking your bank! Who doesn't love that?
Teraysa L.
Macy, IN
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eye pencil for 2 simple facts it go's on nicely and don't seem to smear is easy as some other eye pencils do,
Hailey P.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is a great eye liner! Not only is it fantastic color, it goes on smoothly. If I had a few improvements for it, I would like it to last a bit longer throughout my day, but I have still yet to find a liner that lasts for a very long time. I think this is a good product.
Michelly P.
Marietta, GA
This product is really great if you're looking for a smooth and easily applied pencil. I used this about 3 times a week since I like it so much. This product is so great I really don't have anything to improve. I will definitely be buying again.
Kassie S.
Deerfield, WI
Review for: Black Ink
I loved this fresh out of the package but it didn't seem to last too long. The more it dried up the harder it was to get a perfect line.
Britney G.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
Basic eyeliner, does the job and doesn't smudge on eyelid. Runs a little bit on the bottom inner lid.
Kaitlin W.
Review for: Black Ink
Love this! Love the dark black! Never runs! I love eyeliner! Love cover girl! Great product!
Jessa H.
Grass Valley, CA
I bought this one in regular black and it didn't perform like I thought it would. I was pretty disappointed all around. The pigment was not impressive as well as the lasting power. I accidentally touched my eye and completely smudged/ruined it. I do like the packaging though.
cindy b.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the product the first time i got it then when i re purchased it. Was good really patchy but i recommend this product
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging