BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amanda K.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is my favorite drugstore eyeliner. It works just as good as expensive eyeliners. I would recommend to anyone.
Jami S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I wasn't impressed at all. It didn't last, and within an hour I had black under my eyes. I won't ever buy it again.
Crystal B.
Newark, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
By far my top favorite. Goes on easyily and doesn't stain. Perfect for lounging and going out, versatile and easy.
Ashley B.
Attleboro, MA
Review for: Black Onyx
My absolute favorite eyeliner. Goes on smooth and last all day. I use it for my waterline. The color is very bold.
Heather B.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I really like this eyeliner. It went on smooth and did not smear. It lasted all day and I never had to touch it up
Atressa F.
fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner smooth and doesn't smear i don't use pencil eyeliner not my thing the roll up eyeliner is my fav
Miera D.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Beautiful eyeliner goes on smooth and stays in place especially for someone who isn't great at eyeliner application
Korah O.
Hyde Park, MA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
The end makes it easy to do the liner. It's really great and lasts a pretty long . It's good quality, recommend it.
Jodie W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love this eyeliner! It goes on so much like a liquid yet stays longer then liquid does and doesn't look so runny!
Sharon C.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I do not care for the color grey khaki, it doesn't go on smoothly or stay put well.
It is hard to apply this liner
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging