BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
San diego, Ca
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Goes on smooth and stays on all day long. The only thing I don't like about it is that I like to put eyeliner on my water lines but it slides off so I just use it on my lids
Diamond L.
Diamond L.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is completely amazing! It's super easy to use ans the color choices are great! Black is great! It's stays out and looks fantastic!
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Las Cruces , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this eyeliner for years to tight-line and it's amazing! I never get racoon eyes and it makes me look sexy and smoldering all day.
Cait F.
Cait F.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
It is a very good eye liner. I am very pleased with this product. It is a nice medium hue so that it adds definition without being in your face.
Casey A.
Casey A.
Richmond, IN
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I like cover girl make up but some of it makes my eyes very itchy. I don't purchase it very often but I do every now in then
Bri W.
Bri W.
New Bern, NC
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I just love how easy this is to apply! The color really makes my eyes look big and open. It's awesome and reasonably priced.
Yessica M.
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Me gusta mucho la marena de ser tan exletente me gusta mucjo.. pruwblelon lea va agustar muy buenlos ojos se miran hermosos
Mya S.
Mya S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on very smooth, which is good for beginners who want something easy. I recommend this to anyone whos a beginner, advanced, and in between.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Noble, OK
Review for: Ink It!
I have purchased the perfect point plus in charcoal and really liked how smoothly it went on and it did not irritate my contacts. I also liked that it was self sharpening.
Robyn J.
Robyn J.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I have trouble applying eyeliner due to watering eyes but this was product was hassle free and stayed on the whole night, even the next morning until I washed my face lol.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging