BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Karla L.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have every color of this product. I just love it! My eyes colors are dark brown. They last for hours even if I dance all night long. It's really easy to use!
Jennifer E.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Black Onyx, Espresso
Let me start off by saying this is my FAVORITE eyeliner, BY FAR. I will always pay for this and use it! I love when it's on sale! 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND!
Kirsten M.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is the eye liner I usually use in my daily routine. The end of the liner is like a smudge I don't personally like it because it doesn't make a clean line.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
Review for: Black Onyx
What's not to love?! It leaves me feeling flawless looking & I adore this product! I love the entire line & like trying all of the different things they offer.
Ashley K.
Springdale, AR
I use this eyeliner in my everyday look. I love it! It's very dark ( I use black). It lasts for quite a while during the day. It goes on very smooth and nice.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Review for: Espresso, Black Onyx, Midnight Blue, Charcoal
My go-to eye liner. I love how smooth it dries and I use the end as an eraser more than a smudger. If it was waterproof with a thinner line, I'd love it more.
Chelsie S.
Coldwater, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is my favorite eye liner! It goes on smooth and is easy to apply. The price is reasonable and it lasts a long time. It doesn't smear throughout he day.
Casey P.
Vale, NC
I used to use eyeliner pencils that you had to use a sharpener. I like that you can just twist this. And also on the end has a "smudger" for that smokey look
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this eyeliner. It doesn't require sharping, it doesn't smudge or smear like other name brands, and it stays on all day!! Such a great product!!
Nicki A.
Pflugerville , TX
Review for: Charcoal
I love how smooth this applies. In the Texas heat though it smears very easily due to sweating. However, when I'm not sweating, it lasts at least 8-10 hours.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging