BY COVERGIRL #25 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Taylor D.
Allendale, MI
I've been using this product for 10 years and I have never found a better replacement. It stays on the entire day. I can even swim with it and it stays on. It's very adorable around $5 and lasts long.
Shannon G.
Decatur, GA
I am sure there are better eyeliners out there, but for someone just learning to use eyeliner these have been great.  I have two colors - charcoal and burgundy - and I really like them both.  I might try some of the other colors as well.  Would definitely buy again.
Brittany S.
Hillsville, PA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I got this at Wal-Mart. And this is one of my favorite eyeliners. Goes on great. Easy to use. And i love the sponge tip to smudge the eyeliner. I will buy again and I recommend this product.
Barbara B.
Chadron, NE
Covergirls perfect eyeliner has been a staple in my makeup box since I started wearing makeup! It is easy to use! Lasts all day long! And extremely affordable! Nothing compares to it in my books! Hands down a great product!
Amber B.
Mount Vernon, GA
This eyeliner is amazing. My mom has used it for as long as I can remember, and now I am obsessed too! I use the color "espresso" for my everyday wear and I couldn't ask for a better product.
Cagney H.
South Charleston
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner works perfectly. It goes on smooth. I found it at a fair price. It stays on great. I had bought it one time in the past and went back to it. I missed it!
Kim B.
I have this eyeliner in the shade espresso, and while it isn't extraordinary, it does the job. It is a pigmented dark brown pencil liner. I appreciate that it is retractable and it can be easily smudged with a finger or the smudger at the other end.
Carrie P.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
Always a staple in my collection. All of the colors are great. The tip is the perfect size. Not too thick. Not completely waterproof since it's easy to smudge. On that note, it makes a great smudged smoky eyeliner look!
Amber R.

The only eyeliner I use! I use espresso color, it matches well and brings out my brown eyes. I wish it didn't rub off as easily as it does but it works for me! Quick and easy for me to get on in the morning before work!
Rose L.
I have this in Hunter Green, it's a blue based green, that I think is flattering to any skin tone. Its waterproof long lasting and I also use it for a lip liner with a green lipstick I have fun with.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging