BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

This eyeliner pencil gives you control and versatility. Want a precise line? It glides on easily. Want to soften a bit? There's a soft smudger tip. Best of all? No sharpening necessary. It's got a specially designed self-sharpener inside. So you always get the point‚Äďperfectly.

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Heathere E.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Deep Burgundy
This eyeliner is decent. the only problem I have found is it smears and smudges a lot. as far as the pencil itself, it is very pointed and precise
Laura O.
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner it has a great color and goes on easily. It's a little more than I would like to pay, but it is worth the investment. I use this all the time and the packaging is aesthetically appealing. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Rachel P.
This eyeliner is good in the sense that it's creamy and glides on nicely. However, I do not like the "Point" provided because it's not a great point (Not sharp) and it makes it tough to work with. I've tried it out from the time influenster sent it to me and I am pleased with the look, if I keep fixing it. I would recommend it at the price point and for the texture if you are able to work with something that doesn't have a sharp point.
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this eyeliner! It is really pigmented, I buy the black onyx color! Glides nice and smooth. It is creamy too. It does smudge a bit but lasts all day. I call this my fancy eyeliner because of the price. I have another eyeliner from a different brand that I use. Which a whole lot less. Except with this eyeliner I do not have to do any touch ups, unlike with the other brand. I have bought this eyeliner in the past and will continue to do so. ūüėä
Michelle g.
Franklin, NC
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I really like this prouduct its easy to use and last a long time and its just so much fun to wear
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hunter Green
I absoultly love this eyeliner by Covergirl, the green looks great with my green eyes, definitely will buy in fulture, it goes on easily without smuding to and I like this before other brands
Charity F.
Review for: Hunter Green
So perfect! love this eyeliner! love the green! looks great with the eye shadow! make sure to check out the eye shadow with the hunter green!
Devan G.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Again another favorite, drugstore makeup is the best makeup haha well for someone on a budget. But honestly this is a really good eyeliner.
Antoinette W.
MANSFIELD, TX
I really love this eyeliner, I am a beginner at make up and have never used eyeliner. However, this eyeliner was very easy to use and when I did make a mistake I could fix it with the eraser on the end!
Alegria R.
I love this eye liner it works great and stays on all day I would definitely purchase and the packaging is nice. This is my first time trying this product but will buy and I don't think it needs any improvement And will Buying agin! Would recommend this product !
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging