BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Salena C.
Salena C.
Review for: Ink It!
I believe once I get better at using this product I will like it even more. The price is something I can afford and the color looks nice. Over all one of my favorite eye liners.
Tobi C.
Tobi C.
Philipsburg, PA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner! It works for perfect for my waterline and upper lashline. My eyes do not water a lot though, so if you do have watery eyes it may not work as well for you.
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
Love this product goes on smooth and stays on all day i didn't have to reapply would recommend to friends and family
Alice G.
Alice G.
Tooele, UT
This is my go to for eye liner. I have tried other and I keep going back to cover girls. They last along time on,no redoing at the end of the day.
Denise M.
Denise M.
Edgewater
Review for: Ink It!
This is a fab product. This is easy to blend and the color is perfect for enhancing my eye color. It does smudge a bit though
Maigon P.
Maigon P.
Lancaster, OH
Review for: Ink It!
I really Love how smooth it goes on and lasts all day. I would but it again. I would also recommend it to family and friends.
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Williamstown, NJ
I've been using this eyeliner for years. It is easy to apply and it always looks much better than others that I've tried. The price is nice, too!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Laurel, DE
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love this eye liner!!! i am a new bie with my eyes and this is easy to use and perfect for a beginner with not a ton of knowledge on the how- tos!
Marisa O.
Marisa O.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eye liner! It is easy to get straight, defined lines on your eyes when using this! It doesn't rub right off either. It lasts all day.
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
Wapakoneta, OH
Review for: Violet
Love this! so easy to put on and very smooth! I am a college student and a mom of a preschooler and a toddler so I love how this is so affordable!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging