BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Marisa O.
Marisa O.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eye liner! It is easy to get straight, defined lines on your eyes when using this! It doesn't rub right off either. It lasts all day.
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I LOVE! This eyeliner, it goes on sooo smooth! and the color is very pigmented, this is a product I most defentily recommend.
LINDA S.
LINDA S.
Wentzville, MO
Review for: Grey Khaki
Very easy to use and a great price. Defines the eyes with thin or thick detail so it works for all events. Its my go to tool.
Manda S.
Manda S.
Kenner, LA
Review for: Ink It!
Love this!!! Easy to use. Makes applying eyeliner not such a chore. Now if it could draw those wings for me, we'd be all set.
Karen S.
Karen S.
White House, TN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Not quite as smooth as I like but stays put all day. HAS good coverage and is easy to wipe off. I tend to be sensitive to many eye products but found this to be non irritating.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It's a great color and definitely does the job! I love the smudger on the other side, and I love that it comes in other colors besides just black.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Review for: Black Ink
I use this eyeliner everyday and love it! It does smudge off throughout the day and needs reapplication, but the price is decent so I don't mind.
Jennifer h.
Jennifer h.
Pawtucket , RI
Perfect point is just what it says. it's just right for me to do my eyes and let's me blend wonderfully. it makes great lines and no chunky messes
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Laurel, DE
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love this eye liner!!! i am a new bie with my eyes and this is easy to use and perfect for a beginner with not a ton of knowledge on the how- tos!
Tobi C.
Tobi C.
Philipsburg, PA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner! It works for perfect for my waterline and upper lashline. My eyes do not water a lot though, so if you do have watery eyes it may not work as well for you.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging