BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Julianne B.
Jasper, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
It's a great color and goes on very easily. The major downfall is that it smudges very easily and doesn't last all day. I have changed eyeliner brands.
Mackenzie B.
Review for: Black Ink
Beautiful application, doesn't smudge, very easy to remove!! I give this eyeliner 2 thumbs up!!!
Eliamar D.
Eltopia, WA
Review for: Black Ink
This is my go to, every lay liner. Love how smooth it is and the color is really pigmented which means I get done applying everything quicker... that's a plus for me.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
No complaints over here. Eye liner went on smooth and black as can be. Easy to use easy to apply easy to remove. Covergirl did a good job.
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
One of my favorite eyeliners. I love how I can create a precise line with the perfectly shaped tip of this pencil. My eye-make up lasts all day and looks great!
Stephanie S.
This liner worked well. I have it in black. It goes on smoothly and lasts well. I think it's a good value for the price.
Tanisha C.
I love this product because it goes on so smooth it's like writing with a pen on paper and it's then and it doesn't hurt like them old fashion eye pencils
Jennifer A.
This is my go-to eye pencil as it is incredibly easy to apply in a hurry. It glides on smooth, and maintains its rounded tip right up until the end. It is easy to smear and difficult to correct if blending it for a smokey eye goes wrong, so it isn't a do it all kind of pencil, but for the price and color options I love it.
Ashley A.
Review for: Black Ink
Easily the smoothst eyeliner to apply. I love it! The color is intense and doesn't fade too much as the day goes on.
Mandi L.
Walker, LA
My can't live without make up product! The only eye pencil that glides on! I've been using it for over 10 years. It does not run, and comes off easily with any face cleanser. I hope they never discontinue this item! Must have!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging