BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Michelle W.
Belmont, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I enjoy this eyeliner but have tried other brands that look better for the same price.
Priscilla O.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eyeliner because it is very pigmented and is at an affordable price. I love how it is easy to apply and doesn't leave me looking a mess like some eyeliners. It provides a smooth line on top of my eyelids. I would definitely repurchase this liner.
Micah N.
Booneville, KY
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is good for when you wanna go bold. It goes on so good and smooth no need of having to go over it again and again like you do some to get the actually color
Rose P.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner was ok, but nothing special. It goes on smoothly and has a good color payoff but was not nearly as long-lasting as I would have liked.
Allix C.
Grayslake, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
I have blue eyes and this product helps make my eyes pop. It applies on smooth and it helps to not have to reapply once it goes on.
Karena B.
Thompson, CT
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Great combination! Very black! Clump-free and light! Will recommend product to anyone interested.
Kerry D.
West Warwick, RI
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner. I don't always wear eyeliner since my eyes are so sensitive but this works great for me and lasts all day too.
Langdon T.
Bowling Green, OH
This is my absolute favorite crayon eyeliner. I reach for it over my high end liners all the time. I always get the perfect line when using this pencil.
April S.
Lincolnton, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
A go to favorite for a low maintence gal. Will recommend to anyone for its great wear.
Crystal  H.
Review for: Violet
This color is amazing and I like how smooth it is when applying . Can't go wrong .
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging