BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Review for: Violet
People say that you get what you pay for. However, it's not like that for Cover Girl. it works just like the expensive makeup but at a lower price!
Sara L.
Sara L.
Leitchfield, KY
One of my favorite eye liners. Goes on smooth and doesn't break mid way through like a lot of liners do. Lasts all day for me!
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is smooth and it stays on for a few hours I do suffer from oily eyelids so this one was an ok purchase
Susan Y.
Susan Y.
Nashua
I have great control with this eyeliner! And no smudges unless I want that smokey eye look!
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Lizella, GA
Review for: Ink It!
It is not often I find a eyeliner that can hold up all day. Cover Girl Ink It is the best so far! Goes on smooth and doesn't smear or wear off by the middle of the day! Love it!!
beverly C.
beverly C.
I always love them when they come out of the box, but after that I can never get it to sharpen right and work the right way afterwards... It maybe why its so cheap....
Tracee B.
Tracee B.
My all time fave. Love how it goes on and lasts all day. And very easy to erase of you happen to make a mistake
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It's a great color and definitely does the job! I love the smudger on the other side, and I love that it comes in other colors besides just black.
LINDA S.
LINDA S.
Wentzville, MO
Review for: Grey Khaki
Very easy to use and a great price. Defines the eyes with thin or thick detail so it works for all events. Its my go to tool.
Tobi C.
Tobi C.
Philipsburg, PA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner! It works for perfect for my waterline and upper lashline. My eyes do not water a lot though, so if you do have watery eyes it may not work as well for you.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging