BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Jackson, NJ
Review for: Ink It!
Pretty good, doesn't irritate my eyes and stays on all day. May smudge a little but definitely do able to tolerate if you're okay with cleaning up
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Marietta, PA
Review for: Ink It!
Love that it went on smoothly. Always the perfect point. The product didn't dry out. When applying the eyeliner it never seemed to crumble into little bits on your eye as some do.
Kymberleigh N.
Kymberleigh N.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Works like a dream. I have found it hard to find the best eyeliner, this meets all qualifications, in my book! They have a customer for life!
Brennan M.
Brennan M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
Goes on smoothly. I like that the grey color. It's not as intense as a black eyeliner. If you have blue eyes the grey really makes it pop.
Maria M.
Maria M.
el monte, ca
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner works extremely well. super pigmented and long lasting. The product lasts for a long time. the color is absolutely gorgeous in person
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Corunna, MI
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I say its amazing, it stays on and you never have a mess. i never have a problem with any of the cover girl stuff what so ever
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Lizella, GA
Review for: Ink It!
It is not often I find a eyeliner that can hold up all day. Cover Girl Ink It is the best so far! Goes on smooth and doesn't smear or wear off by the middle of the day! Love it!!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
River Rouge, MI
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Love my eyeliners! My only must have beauty product most of the time. Precision is key, no clumping and falling apart. I love my cowgirl cosmetics!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Review for: Black Onyx
I didn't really like this product. I found it to be cakey and wasn't smooth at all. I also found it hard to correct mistakes.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Leitchfield, KY
One of my favorite eye liners. Goes on smooth and doesn't break mid way through like a lot of liners do. Lasts all day for me!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging