BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Nataly L.
North Bergen, NJ
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Really pigmented and high quality! I really love it! Recommend it to anyone who is looking for an affordable eyeliner
Beckie G.
Review for: Black Onyx
Great. Doesn't run or smear. Long lasting. Great pricing. Love the color choices. This company has the best products
Jessica G.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Grey Khaki
I like this eyeliner, but sometimes it does get a little smudged by the end of the day. For the price it's worth it.
jennifer s.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like the more original eyeliner like this. It fits my eyes perfect and no need to have to use a sharpener with it.
Becca P.
Apple Valley, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I love this! It stays all day and it is a very cheap brand. I know that I can always count and this before going out!
Aiyana J.
Newington, CT
Love covergirl eyeliner! It doesn't smudge at all. I buy it all the time at Walmart. Packages come in good condition.
Dianna A.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Ink It!
I love this it goes on smooth and lasts all day . Perfect for making those cute cat eyes everyone is wearing nowdays
Ashley E.
Pendleton, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have used covergirl liner since I was a teen. It goes on very well and stays on for the day. It is very affordable.
Amanda G.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this product works great! Best eyeliner I've used. It is easy to use and helps you acheive the line you want.
Cathi C.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I liked that it went on smoothly. I don't wear makeup often so i lkke easy. You don't need to be a makeup artist to use
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging