BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Keyona T.
Very smooth. Glides on well and last pretty much all day. Doesn't seem to smudge on me. Good for a drugstore eyeliner
Brittony B.
Amarillo, TX
It's my go to. I love it. Minimal wearing off. No running. It lasts a long time but comes off easily when I'm ready.
Sharon W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors for women of color.I really feel that the colors are for me. The liner stays put until I take it off
Savannah H.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this product! No smudges or running under the eye! Comparable to high end products for a fraction of the price!
Natalie D.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner is affordable and works great. It lags all day and is easy to remove. I prefer it over any other brand.
Kayla L.
El Paso
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been my go to foundation. It last all day for me and has really good pigment. I really like the color
aimee p.
San Benito, Tx
Review for: Ink It!
So smooth to apply and lovely color I bought two so I would have another one ready once I finished the first one lol
Felisha S.
This eyeliner never fails! I'd rather spend a little extra on these than the pencils you have to constantly sharpen!
Lacey L.
Irving, TX
Review for: Ink It!
N/abjxmdnnfjfjfififikekkdjebxudbdudNjrjdnndndxjxjxjxjxjcjcncjcncjcjcjcjdjxbdjxndicnidjdksndjcjcjxjdjdjfjdkekmdkejorn
Yari E.
District Heights, MD
Review for: Violet
I love the color , to me it looks like black but is violet , I love it so much , it's a little pricey but worth it !
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging