BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Review for: Violet
Best shade for green eyes! Really makes them stand out. every time I use it I get so many comments on my green eye color. the liner is smooth and lasts all day. such a great product!
Juliann H.
Juliann H.
Middletown, CT
Review for: Ink It!
This is always my go to eyeliner. It has never failed me, and I have found it hard to find a eyeliner that I like quite as much
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
DIberville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
This liner is okay. i find it to smudge in my water line and run down my face after awhile.. but it gets the job done for short term needs
Heather K.
Heather K.
Conway, AR
Review for: Ink It!
I loved the color of this and it was so easy to put on, I generally have a hard time with something that isn't a pencil liner, but this was easy. It just irritated my eye really bad.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this product! Super easy to use and I love that it has the sponge at the end because you could correct immediately and no mess what's so ever!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
National City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
LOVE this product! Quick and easy to use. Goes on smooth and perfect. Definitely recommend this one to all those learning to use eyeliner.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Evanston, IL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I really liked this product, is one of my favorites from cover girl. I've been using this for like 2 months on my daily makeup routine and I love it
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on easily. Not as dark as i would like and doesn't last long in the waterline. The point does allow for easy wings to be drawn ontl the eyelid.
kiauna f.
kiauna f.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I heard mixed reviews. i personally wasn't a big fan, not too bad, not great either. i wouldn't recommend it to friends though.
Michelle
Michelle
Review for: Ink It!
This eye liner is quick, easy and efficient. It works well with other make up and make up brands. Great color and not overly expensive. Good product for the price and everyday use.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging