BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Marissa F.
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner. It gives me the control to put it just where I want it to go. I love the CoverGirl products.
Jamie V.
Moosic, PA
Review for: Black Ink
This was good. Not my favorite but it was definitely good and it is very affordable which was good
Selena G.
Laredo, TX
It was real great I loved it, it really stays on and doesn't fall off like other eyeliners I've used
Amanda S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Grey Khaki
This was a nice product. Went on smooth didn't rub off super easy. I prefer different colors though, being of a lighter complexion. My faves are Browns.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
Review for: Black Ink
I always love COVERGIRL eyeliners! They go on well & your look stays nice all day. Their Perfect Points are the best because the tip stays nice all of the time.
Heather K.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner. It goes on easily and gets the look I'm going for easily. I try to use this particular brand eyeliner often regardless of color as it goes on well.
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
Love the eye pencil goes on smooth no clumps i would recommend this product to everyone that uses eyeliner and the price is not bad either
Josey M.
Eagle Point, OR
Review for: Ink It!
This is my favorite liner!! It literally looks like ink and stays on all day without smudging or running.
Synchana M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Review for: Violet
It's amacing. Wears well. Easily applicable. Easily removed. Highly recvomfnv it. Please try it you won't be sorry
Emily B.
Belton, TX
This is a great product. does not smudge and easy to apply. It is also long lasting wear. I would give it four stars and I would recommend it to friends and family.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging