BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Kathy F.
Kathy F.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I don't use liner very often, but when I do I love this one, it has a fine tip for a precise line, I love it! Exotic eyes made easy with this liner.
Laudys H.
Laudys H.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I like this product because it is so easy to use. I also like the fact that it lasts on forever. The only downside it has is that it can leave residues but so does any other eye liner.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Ink It!
It's smooth going on. Defines my eyes really nice. I don't wear it on the bottom of my eye. It's too much, but it really makes the top part pop out!
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Alliance, OH
Review for: Black Ink
I've just started really using make up recently and winged eyeliner is a thing for me. I love this product. It goes on so smoothly and lasts all day.
Karolin M.
Karolin M.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is a great eye liner. It gives you the perfect lines we're all trying to create with very little effort. While it goes on perfectly it doesn't last as long as I would like it to.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Yucaipa, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I haven't used this color specifically but I use onyx and I absolutely swear this is my go to eyeliner and always will be
Samantha Q.
Samantha Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
I always use cover girl and this is my number one go to eyeliner. I love how smooth it goes on and it lasts long unless you mistakenly rub your eyes.
Betel A.
Betel A.
Review for: Ink It!
Not really a fan of this product. It didn't go on smoothly and the color fades throughout the day. It would be suitable for a smoky eyeliner look definitely. Wouldn't purchase again.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this product! Super easy to use and I love that it has the sponge at the end because you could correct immediately and no mess what's so ever!
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Sanford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
What an amazing product! It doesn't smudge and stays on all day! Perfect way to get a perfect line of eye liner on either your top, lower lid or both!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging