BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Christine D.
altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite eyeliner. I don't use anything else or look for anything else. It has the perfect point.
Shondah C.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use the black eyeliner, but love the doubled ends; one to line the other to smooth which adds to the smokey effect!
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye liner! It is simple to use and looks great with my everyday wear and also when I want an evening look.
Alexis W.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Deep Burgundy
It's almost like a brown color. It looks great with my eyes. I love that it's easy to apply , it's really affordable
shelia b.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Ink It!
This liner is is super dark. It doesn't smear. Its waterproof. Its applicator is great for precise lines to wing out.
Genita K.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
This goes on smoothly and love that there is no sharpening needed. Not expensive at all and I bought mines at target
Ruby G.
Review for: Ink It!
I like the pencil one too but don't really like to use a lighter on it so this one works great and is smooth as well!
Nicole J.
Remington, IN
This is my favorite eyeliner. I love how it goes on and you don't have to sharpen it. I love how it stays on all day!
Tiffany B.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I usually don't use liquid eye liner but decided to try this one. I have found my new favorite eye liner. I love it.
Angie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Love the color and the look it gives you is so beautiful. Love pencil liner and other product of Cover girl. AMAZING.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging