BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

Shadell W.
baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
Perfect crease color! Obsessed with how it elevates a slight smoky eye! With the right highlight color it's amazing!
Cathi C.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I liked that it went on smoothly. I don't wear makeup often so i lkke easy. You don't need to be a makeup artist to use
Deyanira H.
Del Rio, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
Awesome && smooth, wouldn't buy any other eyeliner. Really recommend this product. The black one is very good as well
Jasmine M.
Gives the eyes a sharp look and clean cut. It last a long time on my eyes and it was easy for me to wash of my eyes.
Christi R.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love this liner. It goes on smoothly, and the line is the perfect width. Does not give a caked look on my upper lids.
Yari E.
District Heights, MD
Review for: Violet
I love the color , to me it looks like black but is violet , I love it so much , it's a little pricey but worth it !
Nicole H.
Farmington, MO
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Glides on smoothly with no hassle. No smudging or running from watery eyes or sweat which is nice for a all day wear.
Shondah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use the black eyeliner, but love the doubled ends; one to line the other to smooth which adds to the smokey effect!
Savannah C.
Stockbridge, GA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Good product, however I am more a pencil liner type of person. The liquid eye liner was difficult to Move on eye lid.
Skylar G.
New Holland, PA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I absolutely love this liner so of course it gets five stars. The application and wear works well with my oily skin.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging