BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

wendy C.
wendy C.
New Cuyama, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner. It is super easy to apply. Better than most eyeliners I have purchased in the past. The color is great too!
Shelli M.
Shelli M.
Erie, CO
Review for: Ink It!
I love this product. I bought a $20 eyeliner and like the Covergirl better. It goes on smooth and stays put all day, no smearing.
Autumn a.
Autumn a.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Violet
Great for getting perfect lines and design how you want. If you want to look like celebrities or super models this eye liner helps you look like one
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
Westminster, MD
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner! it will last all day even when its hot and humid you will mot have to worry about smudging at tje corner of your eyes or running!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Walnut Grove, MO
Review for: Grey Khaki
Absolutely love it! It glides on so nicely! I'm always complemented on my make up! I would recommend cover girl products to anyone! It looks great!!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Yucaipa, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I haven't used this color specifically but I use onyx and I absolutely swear this is my go to eyeliner and always will be
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Erie, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I find that this product washes off easily. Also wasn't sure how I felt about the color. Might be because of my eye color though
Peyton C.
Peyton C.
Century, FL
Review for: Ink It!
Long lasting and affordable. If you like to wing it this liquid liner is perfect. It last all day even stays on when you cry over things like finals.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Ink It!
It's smooth going on. Defines my eyes really nice. I don't wear it on the bottom of my eye. It's too much, but it really makes the top part pop out!
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Alliance, OH
Review for: Black Ink
I've just started really using make up recently and winged eyeliner is a thing for me. I love this product. It goes on so smoothly and lasts all day.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging