BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Chloe H.
Sacramento, CA
I can get my cat eye perfect with this eyeliner. The packaging is great. Very neat. I have brown eyes and I think it looks great with my eye color. I think it could last a little longer, like in the heat. But overall it's a great product. I buy this product all the time.
Samantha K.
Used to use this all the time in high school. Didn't last long on my eyes but it was cheap so I continued to buy it. There are others better out there
Tamarra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
I like you use a purple instead of using black. I bought it from Walgreens.
Daphne W.
hillsboro, OH
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great applicator, goes on great. This is something that if you have problems applying This product is easy to apply
Bj R.
Sunman, IN
Review for: Violet
Great eye liner not all eye liners are the same n this one is great to use , I am not all about wearing making up I only wear eye liner n mascara so very picky on what kind of eye liner I use
Donna K.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Violet
I don't use Cover Girl, but was not given an option for either "skip" or "Wet & Wild". Cover Girl is too expensive for me.
Alicia L.
Review for: Violet
This is by far my favorite eyeliner!Its very dark,does not smear and lasts all day.I use the balckest black though.
Dawn H.
Sevierville, TN
Review for: Violet
Very pretty. Color is rich. I recommend this eyeliner definitely worth the money and I will continue to buy it
Yennifer C.
Review for: Violet
Is a good eyelines but not the best there are better products in this class that exceeds fully.
It has a good price for what promises.
Kim T.
Newport, NC
Review for: Violet
I love it! It's so pretty and smooth and more affordable than other eyeliners. Id so recommend it.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging