BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Review for: Black Onyx
Best pencil eyeliner I've ever tried. doesn't smudge, doesn't bleed, stays on all day and is very rich in color. glides on easily
karina m.
karina m.
Review for: Ink It!
This is not the worst eye liner ive tried but it not the best it does its job but dries put fast and rubs off through out the day
Shelli M.
Shelli M.
Erie, CO
Review for: Ink It!
I love this product. I bought a $20 eyeliner and like the Covergirl better. It goes on smooth and stays put all day, no smearing.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Waxahachie, TX
Review for: Black Ink
Smudge prof, water prof, last all day no need to re apply. What more could you want?! Seriously the best eyeliner I've ever used.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Malden, MA
I tried the queen collection eye liner first and that wasn't the right liner for me however the perfect point plus was. Super smooth not to thin and not to thick, hasn't smudged on me yet.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
Covergirl is my go-to product. It's what I'm used to, and it's the brand I almost always go for over other brands. It's affordable, and easy to apply.
Heather F.
Heather F.
New Palestine, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
One of my favorite go to eyeliners. It goes on so smoothly and has a great finish. The color is not overwhelming and works with most eyeshadow shades.
Soledad E.
Soledad E.
Fresno, CA
I like this pencil the best. I don't have to worry about a sharpener as it sharpens itself. The liner is long lasting and doesn't rub off very easily.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Katy, TX
Great!
I love Covergirl eye make up products! Black is my favorite. I just noticed I have to keep checking to see if any smudged under my eye though.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is good. It stays in place only moderately well though. I tend to have some fallen into the creases under my eyes by the end of the day.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging