BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love CoverGirl eyeliner. I have bought it for years and I will continue to do so. It is aesthetically pleasing and works great! It lasts all day and stays put. I have hazel eyes and I love both the black and brown shade. I highly recommend this product.
Kali M.
Kali M.
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE EYELINER OF ALL TIME!!!!! I always buy this eyeliner. I am a repeat user of this product and it beats out all the other eyeliners I've used in the past. I don't care much for the packaging but that does not prevent me from buying it.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is my go-to liner. It is very pigmented and metalic. It applies easily, removes easily, and wears for hours. I love that it is not a pencil that needs sharpened. I would recommend this eye liner to anyone! It is particularly wonderful for blue eyes.
Chrislia M.
Chrislia M.
Review for: Black Onyx
Honestly one of my favourite eyeliners I've come across. Easy to find in local pharmacies and just an overall amazing product! Goes on easily in an even coat and is super long lasting for all day wear. Never ceases to impress, would definitely buy again!
Diane P.
Diane P.
Hermann, MO
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I'm not an expert when it comes to makeup but this application I can do! The color is very nice, subtle. I did have an issue with my eye being a little on the wrinkley side so it did skip some over my lid. I'd recommend this to someone younger than I am.
Desirea B.
Desirea B.
Bozeman, MT
Review for: Grey Khaki
I really like using this eyeliner. When I first began using makeup, I always hurt myself using a pencil and couldn't figure out how to use a brush and powder. This eyeliner pen saved the day! It is very easy to use and draws a nice, thick and clean line.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product for free for testing purposes; I love this @covergirl eyeliner! It doesn't smudge as bad as half my high end eyeliners and stays on all day. It is easy to apply and could even be used by beginners! I would repurchase this product!
Rio I.
Rio I.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love CoverGirl, I love that P!nk is the spokesmodel for them but I don't personally use eyeliner in any other color than black. Love this product but I use it for my eyebrows instead of as my eyeliner. That being said, it stays all day and looks great.
Kalley W.
Kalley W.
Garibaldi, OR
Its to the point. 😃 I love this stuff. I don't have to worry about having lines that are too thick. I didn't give it a full five star review due to it still comes off pretty easily. By the end of the day the eyeliner has practically come off completely.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I love using the self sharpening eye liners. I feel like I really get my money's worth when I don't have to worry about the tip constantly breaking. It is very easy to use and makes a nice clean line. I would definitely recommend this product to people.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging