BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brittany c.
Kettering
 It just doesn't give me a thin enough line...not very thin at all really contrary to what the name suggests. Disappointed. And the smudger on the other end is almost useless...
Ashley S.
Review for: Black Onyx
I've used this daily for years. I love the color and the product itself. This is my go to! I have brown eyes and I love making a smoky look with this, it glides right on! I would totally recommend this!
Alyssa H.
Review for: Black Onyx
I am very picky about my eyeliners, my mascara and eyeliner are the things I never go without unless I have to so I am very picky but this eyeliner is one of my top favorites and I only have 2 I always have on hand. It goes on easily and stays on for a long time but is also easy to wash off when the time comes. Also the color is nice and intense. Another reason I love this eyeliner is I use it to tightline all the time and it goes on great and stays on which can be hard to find. I'm a big fan of Covergirl products specifically eye makeup products so I'm not surprised it's so great.
Tia T.
Charlottesville, VA
Great and affordable product. Smooth application and lasts all day/night long. Generally one pen will last me over a month. Available at most stores so easy to replace!
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recieved this in my recent voxbox. I used this eyeliner throughout all of middle school and most of high school. Once I got into makeup, I realized there are better eyeliners out there. I tested this out for quite a few days, and the pigmentation of the brown shade is pretty good. It applies smooth on the upper lash line, but I prefer liquid for that method. It is not good in the waterline. It doesn't apply smoothly in the waterline, and I have to go over it multiple times to get the coverage I want. It sticks around for like two hours in the waterline, so I honestly recommend passing on this product.
Kayla B.
Wood River, IL
I love this eyeliner, I have been buying this product for years now. It applies really well and I like using the smudge end, helps blend imperfections. The color is very bold I highly recommend it.
Kassandra M.
Oklahoma City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have shaky hands especially when applying eyeliner. With this product I never have to worry about lines looking uneven and they always have a lot of different colors to try.
Jay W.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this for many many Years & was my favorite until I explored. This does a great job at lining your eyes. Glides right on & gives your eyes a pop. Cover girl gets a A+
Samantha M.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner goes on smooth and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It's long- lasting and doesn't wear off. It's a great price and easy to find at most drug stores. This is one of my go to eyeliners.
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this eyeliner! It is really pigmented, I buy the black onyx color! Glides nice and smooth. It is creamy too. It does smudge a bit but lasts all day. I call this my fancy eyeliner because of the price. I have another eyeliner from a different brand that I use. Which a whole lot less. Except with this eyeliner I do not have to do any touch ups, unlike with the other brand. I have bought this eyeliner in the past and will continue to do so. 😊
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging