BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Hershey, PA
Review for: Ink It!
Eyeliner went on smoothly, and stayed without smudging all night when out. Relatively easy to clean off as well with a few swipes of a make up remover!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite eyeliner and my go to! I've been using it for a little while now. I love how easy is it to apply and how long lasting it is for me!
Lori W.
Lori W.
Hiram, GA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth, does not smudge, yet comes off easily. I highly recommend this eyeliner to anyone looking.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I have such a hard time finding a good liquid eye liner, because I am picky about the tips. I really like this one, and would definitely buy it again!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Hopkinsville, KY
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I absolutely hate pencil eyeliner so I go for the roll up pens they are very easy to use and this one works good but not the best
Shelli M.
Shelli M.
Erie, CO
Review for: Ink It!
I love this product. I bought a $20 eyeliner and like the Covergirl better. It goes on smooth and stays put all day, no smearing.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Waxahachie, TX
Review for: Black Ink
Smudge prof, water prof, last all day no need to re apply. What more could you want?! Seriously the best eyeliner I've ever used.
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Maiden, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner, it goes on smoothly and stays on. The color is great !! I ca wear this all day through work and afternoon errands and still looks great. It stays where you put it.
karina m.
karina m.
Review for: Ink It!
This is not the worst eye liner ive tried but it not the best it does its job but dries put fast and rubs off through out the day
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Katy, TX
Great!
I love Covergirl eye make up products! Black is my favorite. I just noticed I have to keep checking to see if any smudged under my eye though.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging