BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Liz J.
Farmington, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this but it does smudge a lot which is frustrating. I'm considering moving to a liquid eyeliner.
Mariella V.
Hammond, IN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Of it was waterproff i would of gave it 5 stars. I like that it is actually black. Not almost black.
Chloee S.
Saint Johns, MI
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
It goes on smooth but throughout the day it smears all around my eyes. It's not my favorite but it's affordable and it goes on really well.
Amber R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I loved this eyeliner the only thing I was upset about is my daughter left the cap off and I couldn't salvage it anymore. Waste of money for my mistake.
Jovita Y H.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I use a lot of eyeliners and this is one of my favorites
I recommend you should try it ... I guarantee you'll love it
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I use this product once and I like, the problem is that I do not get in the country where I live but is very good.
Callie C.
Athens, GA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I use this every day. It glides well without pulling my eyelids. I use the blackest black they make and it makes my blue eyes pop. I think the price is decent. Only issue I have had is it breaks when it starts getting closer to the end.
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I really like this eyeliner. I like that there is no sharpening nessasary you just click it up. It doesn't seem to last long but it is inexpensive.
Dominique D.
Tallahassee , FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is so easy to apply. The point makes for a perfect wing application, which every girl loves
Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
I like this mascara. It does not clump on your eyelashes and your lashes don't fall off. It doesn't hurt your eyes and it inexpensive!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging