BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Amanda E.
Amanda E.
La Crosse, WI
Review for: Violet
Absolutely love this product. it give me the look i am craving. The color is absolutely perfect. it goes on super easy and stay there all day
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
Review for: Ink It!
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. I have been using it for over 10 years and love it more each day. It goes on smooth and lasts all day.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Pine Bush, NY
Review for: Ink It!
Very black and very cheap. only downside is it smudges a lot, i typically put a more expensive liner on top but i like the product
Amber G.
Amber G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite eyeliner and my go to! I've been using it for a little while now. I love how easy is it to apply and how long lasting it is for me!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Canton, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on smooth and doesn't smear too bad, the color was a little too intense for me though. I will be trying some other colors tho
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Warsaw, IN
Review for: Violet
This eye shadow has a great rich texture, good coverage and is ling lasting. I adore the colors in this product line and the price point is very fair.
Mindy s.
Mindy s.
Poland, OH
Review for: Cocoa Ink
So far this is my go to liner for the bold line and deep liquid look but in pen form. It does however run in the corners of my eyes a little.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Lenoir, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyeliner! It goes on so smoothly without a lot of pressing, I have used it for years, just wished it stayed on better because my eye water easily.
Lyn R.
Lyn R.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki

if you are looking for a cheap and affordable liner eyes, this is a great choice! highly recommended as it is an excellent product
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Cool color and easy to use application. The color does smudge a bit over time. If you want a cool smokey eye then I would recommend this product for you
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging