BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Becki G.
Atlanta, GA
This has been my go to liner since 1999. Amazing results, easy to use, long lasting. Only complaint is there use to be more product in the packaging.
Estrella T.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Don't care for the color, I prefer black but overall it's a great product! It's inexpensive and works just as good as the higher end products.
Jennifer C.
Dennisville, NJ
Review for: Grey Khaki
Goes on smooth no tugging...long lasting, easy to work with. Definitely a favorite, & worth trying if ur on the fence.
Isis L.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love this eye liner, it's super easy to apply for any look you want & lasts long
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I liked the application of this eyeliner but it wasn't long lasting, unless I wanted to put it in my inner eyelid
Nikki G.
Bloomington, IN
My favorite self sharpening liner ever. I've always loved the CG liners. Not to expensive either.
Teresa A.
Macomb, IL
Review for: Black Ink
I like this one, definitely in my top 3. I like that it's smooth to pay and it isn't so harsh on the eyes.
Carrie D.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner glides on smooth and easy. I've used it several times and wasn't disappointed.
Brittney M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this. It's doesn't mess up. It goes on smooth. The color I buy is always the right color.
Ashley H.
Phillipsburg
Review for: Black Ink
I use this on my waterline and above my eye. I have found this to be the longest lasting eyeliner for covergirl other than gel or liquid.
BOTTOM LINE Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging