BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ashley K.
Spencer, WV
I like this but it does run after a few hours. Has a nice color selection. I like that it can give you a very fie line.
Heather V.
Bismarck, AR
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have been using this product since high school. It is the best eyeliner I have found. It's smooth and lasts all day!
Keyomi A.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
It did very well gliding onto my eyes. I did however have a problem with taking awhile to dry. Color was very vibrant!
Shelby V.
Danville, VA
Review for: Ink It!
Another sucky eyeliner. Unfortunately it does not ink at ALL. Like, stick to Kat Von D if you want a tattoo-like liner.
katrina s.
Palm Coast, FL
Review for: Black Ink
I love covergirl eyeliner. It is easy to use. It goes on smoothly. I usually purchase my products at the grocery store.
Mistee P.
Byrdstown
Review for: Grey Khaki
My favorite eye liner! It stays on all day long and still looks good at end of the day. I'd definitely recommend it :)
Taylor V.
Ogden, UT
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Applies smoothly, doesn't smudge and is easily removed. I'm very happy with this product, especially how long it lasts.
Katie M.
Princeton, KY
This eyeliner is one of my favorites of all time. It never has to be sharpened and is always precise, with no smudging.
Allison S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
this eyeliner is flawless! it goes on so smooth, it is affordable and last long! the packaging is tiny and convienient
Keara W.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have this in black and I really like the smooth application and consistency. Other liners go on chalky this does not
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging