BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Casey S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Won't run and it lasts all day! The color is very fun and I love to use it for subtle detailing with eyeliner instead of eye shadow; very edgy!
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this product, great to use for winged eye liner. One of Covergirls best products! Seems to never run out, they last so long.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Winslow, IN
Review for: Ink It!
I was browsing for an eyeliner that went on quick and was no smear. This product exceeded my expectations. I will definitely keep this in my makeup kit
Alison R.
Alison R.
Oak Bluffs, MA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
So easy to apply. Its not too dramatic, just perfect. Stays on all day. I've had the best luck with this product & use it everyday.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Zachary, LA
Review for: Violet
Did not care for this product. It was very dry and didn't roll on skin very well. It kep crumbling every time I would try to apply.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Carmel, IN
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This was an amazing product!!! My only problem with it was that once you used it a few times there was no tip so the line got fat which I didn't really like. Over all I would give it a 8.5/10
Deliliah H.
Deliliah H.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Nice eyeliner. Resonable price. Like the blackest black. It's easy to use and if you make a mistake use q tip with a little lotion and it will come off
Erica H.
Erica H.
Wyoming, MI
Review for: Ink It!
I absolutely love this mascara!! It doesn't smear even after hours of wearing if it. It goes on smooth and comes off easily with a make up remover wipe!
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Love this product! It does not smudge if ever I wear this when I'm working out and stays on long!! It's one of my go to products!!!
Abby M.
Abby M.
Review for: Violet
I love this shade of purple for my greenish blue eyes. It's a nice change between the black or brown I usually wear but very subtle
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging