BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kari S.
Indianapolis, IN
Always goes on smooth and has the darkest black "black onyx" also appreciate that there is usually a covergirl coupon!!!
Regina J.
Nashville, TN
This is the only eye liner I use. It goes on perfect and stays on all day. I have recommended it a lot of people. I will use it until they stop making it.
Review for: Black Onyx
I really enjoyed this eyeliner. It goes on very easy with the perfect point and doesn't transfer to your eyelids through the the day and is long-lasting.
Christine J.
Somerdale, NJ
This product draws a perfect line, no smudging or mistakes. Draws a perfect line on bottom lashes as well. This stays put all day without needing to reapply.
Halie S.
Eastlake, OH
This is my go to eyeliner I always keep a back up when I run out of both this and my liquid eyeliner. Also it's very inexpensive at a local drugstore and it's long lasting.
alicia w.
Somerset, KY
I adore these kinds of pencils that you roll to extend. They are o much easier to apply and then of course there is the joy of not having to sharpen them so there are no sharp edges that poke you in the eyeball. I use this product at least 4 times a week while I am at work.
Samuel G.
Progreso, TX
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Thus eyeliner was gone in less than a week after I bought it. The slightest bit of pressure causes the pen to crumble and snap. I wouldn't recommend because the product is not worth the money.
Vanessa T.
I love this because when I do my wing eye liners I get the best wing I can do I get good grip one it and it's just easier.
Amber B.
Victorville, CA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like this eyeliner cause it goes on smooth. The only downside to this eyeliner is it doesn't dry fast enough. Sometimes when I put this eyeliner on I will open my eyes all the way and it will put a line at the top of my eye lid.
Desirae B.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
Can't go wrong with a simple black slick eyeliner. Love it. I'm pretty picky and I really like this one.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging