BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ruby C.
Well to start the precision of its point is awesome just love it perfection every time!! And the pigment its great too.obsesses with it
Anita S.
Smyrna
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Easy to use...i can do my wing really smooth and it lasts along time. its self sharpend and love how the tip of the liner is
Chelsey H.
Plainville, CT
Review for: Cocoa Ink
The covergirl ink it gave me a very straight line for my eyeliner and came out great. It is very smooth and comes out dark just like the color it should be.
Hannah T.
I literally grew up with this eyeliner. It's the easiest to use and the best price! It comes in Browns and blacks which I love. If you have teenagers, this is a good affordable(and not so revealing) eyeliner out there!
Jean M.
Lansdale, PA
I have been using this eyeliner for years. It's smooth, doesn't easily smear and lasts all day. I have tried others, but keep coming back to this. I love the forever-sharpened tip, because nothing is worse than poking your eye with those wooden eye pencils. The price is reasonable too.
Regina S.
Bedford, KY
I really like this eye pencil. It always has a good point and it lasts a long time. I always buy this!
Jennifer L.
Cabot, AR
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love never having to use a sharpener on this eyeliner. It glides on smoothly and lasts all day long. It doesn't break the bank, which is great when you wear eyeliner 7 days a week. I own this in several different colors and am always recommending it to my friends.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to eyeliner !!! I always have a couple on hand and recommend them to my friends :) They go on so smooth and don't irritate my eyes, definitely a must have !!!
Whitney H.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner! The only negative oh ace is that it smears after a little while. I have been using it for years and probably won't switch.
Brittany T.
La Feria, TX
Review for: Black Ink
Really recommend a long pointed eyeliner rather than a round short pointed eyeliner.. Also love liquid eyeliner
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging