BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: Violet
I love the fine tip on this because it makes painting the lines exactly and not smudging is much easier. The color pops, too. Works nicely for blue eyes.
Kemba A.
Kemba A.
If you don't mind glittery eyeliner than this is great. .. a little goes along way. I like to use it as a finishing touch with a really pretty eyeshadow.
Laurie F.
Laurie F.
Dallastown, PA
Review for: Ink It!
Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner, is great it goes on smooth and stays on all day. I like it a lot and will continue to use it.
Kia B.
Kia B.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl, that's the main makeup brand that I use, their products go on good and usually last good all day.
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Violet
I love most CoverGirl products and the Ink It eyeliner was no exception. I was excited to find a violet color that went on easily and lasted all day. I received lots of compliments wearing this.
Lisa U.
Lisa U.
Review for: Black Onyx
I like it but at the end of the day it gets a little smudgy. Try using a little eye shadow over it to keep it looking great all day.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Grey Khaki
Eyeliner is great it's got a rich Color and I love that about it I just wish it wasn't smudge proof and it would stay on but overall it is good
Tara C.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Product is nice, it's hard to open though. With that exception, the quality is great and it stays put all day.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Ink It!
Eyeliner goes on great but doens't stay on all day for me, Would like to find something I don't need to reapply more than once a day
Stacie q.
Stacie q.
Sanford, FL
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love it, does not Run and easy to put on.
I do think it doesn't have much ink or i use it a lot that it doesn't last me long. Not sure i do have to buy it often. But that could be a plus b/c I do like it a lot.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging