BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Holly K.
Holly K.
This is the one and only eyeliner that I have actually been able to apply successfully. It glides on smoothly and has the effect of gel eyeliner and the easiness of a pencil.
Marietta R.
Marietta R.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is my FAVORITE eyeliner. The Ink It is great that it is super affordable, but also goes on incredibly smooth and lasts ALL day with minimal smudging!
Emily  B.
Emily B.
Review for: Ink It!
Went on smooth and stayed on all day and night! No smudges or flaking at all! The brush was fine and made it easy to apply. I really liked this eyeliner.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Sioux Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner goes on easy and is easy to use. Good variety colors, I usually go for very black.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
So soft and easy to apply! I used the darkest brown color though because I have blue eyes. I have been using this products for years.
Felisha S.
Felisha S.
This eyeliner never fails! I'd rather spend a little extra on these than the pencils you have to constantly sharpen!
Liz W.
Liz W.
Highland, MI
Review for: Violet
I think this is great to get some free stuff . with having 3 daughters the make up and shampoo and conditioner can get very expensive
Erin C.
Erin C.
Naperville, IL
To start this was a really good eyeliner. This eyeliner helped make me look dramatic and gave great depth to my eyes. It was not too pricey and I'm glad I gave it a try. Over all I would recommend.
Kyra N.
Kyra N.
Barrington
Lasts all day and doesn't smear. Goes on smooth and even. Love the different colors and variety.
A J.
A J.
Review for: Black Onyx
I liked this product. It applied nicely didn't rub off or smear during the day.it wasn't as black as I like my liner to be but for the price it was nice.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging