BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Samantha C.
I did not car for this eyeliner. It went on smooth but it was not an all day wear I had to re apply
kalisha p.
Walnut , CA
This eye liner is amazing! It goes on so smooth and perfect. I am currently addicted to it and refuse to use anything else.
randi b.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
Product is ok , not my favorite but in a pinch its good. I feel that its hard to apply, doesn't go on smooth. Leaves empty spots and I have to reapply. I prefer a liquid liner but again use in a pinch. First time and last time user. Wouldnt recommend to anyone.
Kelsey B.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have used this eyeliner for years and it works great. Draws a nice line and does not run.
Kristi M.
Calera, AL
These work wonders when I want a perfect cat eye for the day. They glide on so easy and aren't smudged all over my eye by mid day. My sister also loves these too.
Taylie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eye liner. Goes on smooth and stays on all day. Would recommend this product
Tiaa T.
I love this , it last very long ! I use it on a regular basis! I love these products
Amanda J.
Muncy, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
I got this to try and wasn't really impressed. Don't go on even for me and didn't last long at all. I ended up ordering a eyeliner from Avon and swear by those. I will never buy another kind... Don't waste your money on this, go to Avon and get a glitterstick (I believe that's the name!!)
Autumn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner was good but did not blow me away. I still was not able to get a "precise" wing or anything outside of a basic line. The smudge tip did not work at all it just wiped the product away. The color payoff was nice and I would use it for an easy natural look but rarely reach for it.
Amanda P.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Ink It!
I purchased this eyeliner by Covergirl in jet black. i needed something that would cover my other eye shadow and stay all day. i was very happy with how this applied and how it lasted all day!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging