BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Judy A.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Liquid eyeliners are great . They give more help for the wing on top . And some are waterproof . Really dont use pencil
A. C.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This was purchased by accident. I had meant to get black. Not a bad color, but I'm more of a black liner type of girl.
Jennifer K.
New Castle, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is amazing. Glides on smoothly doesn't smear. I worked outside in the heat a lot and this doesn't budge.
Victoria J.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
The product itself is pigmented and doesn't smudge easily, but the applicator itself is stiff right out of the package.
Heather M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Ink It!
I always prefer liquid eyeliner even though i know it can be messier. But i can never get the look i want with a pencil
Karen M.
Dearborn, MI
Review for: Ink It!
Loved the look when I first applied. However, the eyeliner seem to fade pretty quick. Had to re-apply in the afternoon
Jamie  S.
Findlay Ohio, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product.  It goes onvery nicely.  Its nice not having to sharpen it.  Just twist and the liner comes out.
Jennifer P.
Rockford, TN
My go to eyeliner! Love it! Goes on smooth and you don't have to sharpen it. The only downside is it rubs over easily.
Jodi J.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love the color, I don't stray to much from black. I like the way this goes on when I am putting it on under my eyes.
Vicky S.
I love this product. I have many colors and wouldn't be without them! You can't go wrong with Covergirl prices, either!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging