BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Misty J.
Misty J.
Brazil, IN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love how smoothly it goes on. The eyeliner lasts all day long no matter how hard the day is. I will definitely use this product again.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Miami Gardens, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Its good at first. Very smooth application but after a while my eyes got very irritated and I didn't like that it smudges very easily.
Phoebe D.
Phoebe D.
Crystal Lake, IL
Review for: Grey Khaki
It's rare that I enjoy eyeliner so much, but let me tell you, this is some of the best I've used. The color, the way it rolls on. It's just overall amazing
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
It is the best! Eyeliner ever jjftdfu hffuk seykgik ffuidwr jitfxy juyftuu jufyuijj jirdeyihhk kifdsacji kyfvkok jufxbko kufcbkk kyxciotg kgfvjk
Mary B.
Mary B.
Rio Grande
Review for: Ink It!
I use it fior a work party and everyone was stunning about my eyes. I have asian shape eyes and I like to make it more fine and cat eye. Love the black color and everything to make my eyes look good
Felisha S.
Felisha S.
This eyeliner never fails! I'd rather spend a little extra on these than the pencils you have to constantly sharpen!
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Springboro, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
Gives a nice smooth line and finish. Easy to remove if you make a mistake. Makes your eyes pop with your eyeshadow! Doesn't smudge or smear when applying.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Sioux Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner goes on easy and is easy to use. Good variety colors, I usually go for very black.
Holly K.
Holly K.
This is the one and only eyeliner that I have actually been able to apply successfully. It glides on smoothly and has the effect of gel eyeliner and the easiness of a pencil.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Freeland, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
One of my favorites for sure!
No sharpening required and it's long lasting. If you're looking for that perfect black. I recommend giving this pencil a try.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging