BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

Sierra C.
Coos Bay, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
The name says it all! I'm always so shaky when it comes to putting eye liner on- this stuff helps in so many was! Great quality to!
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
This is my favorite liner and the only eye liner that I use. I've used it now for 8 years. It's incredible!! You don't have to worry about using a sharpener which is a huge plus. It goes in smooth and easily.
NC E.
Hildebran, NC
For a drugstore eyeliner, it is very cheap and inexpensive. I have brown eyes and I really like to enhance that by using their nude shade. It is very creamy although I don't feel like it lasts. When I use darker colors I feel that they come off quick.
Sarah B.
Review for: Black Onyx
The eyeliner is very creamy, but it takes a few layers to get a pitch black line. I did receive this for free from Influenster, but I feel like there are better options out there for the same price.
Gia N.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
I love cover girl products they have such a great selection ! I only buy my eyeliner through them ! It last long and i don't have to reapply it back on through the day and it doesn't smug love the prpduct
Jillian P.
Love the applicator on this eyeliner. Slight shimmer & color varieties add some pop. Will recommend and buy in the future.
Sierra L.
Poulsbo, WA
Review for: Black Onyx
Black like my soul and the eternal waving darkness that fills my heart. Bring out your inner reaper with this shade of liner. And not to mention its toned onyx like my favorite pokemon!
Stephanie M.
Cottage Grove, Or
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Such good lines with this. I'm not the best with liners but this made it easier and looks great and lasts!
Marlenne S.
Lynwood, CA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is a really nice product because it give you a perfect wing. It is really smooth and its the color black.
Brittany F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
Cover girl is a good brand. I like this product. I would use it again for sure! I have it in right now
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging