BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Misty J.
Misty J.
Brazil, IN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love how smoothly it goes on. The eyeliner lasts all day long no matter how hard the day is. I will definitely use this product again.
Marlee J.
Marlee J.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Ink It!
I have tried mulitple different eyeliners, this is the only one I have found so far that goes on nicely and does not irritate my eyes.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
It is the best! Eyeliner ever jjftdfu hffuk seykgik ffuidwr jitfxy juyftuu jufyuijj jirdeyihhk kifdsacji kyfvkok jufxbko kufcbkk kyxciotg kgfvjk
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Miami Gardens, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Its good at first. Very smooth application but after a while my eyes got very irritated and I didn't like that it smudges very easily.
Phoebe D.
Phoebe D.
Crystal Lake, IL
Review for: Grey Khaki
It's rare that I enjoy eyeliner so much, but let me tell you, this is some of the best I've used. The color, the way it rolls on. It's just overall amazing
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Kingston, NY
Review for: Black Ink
Love this eyeliner! I use this as a base for my wing and liquid, it doesn't smudge, it stays, and is great for tight and water lining!!
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eye liner is good because it stays all day and it easily glides on. I recommend if you don't want to spend to much, but you still want to look sassy!
Amari J.
Amari J.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love this eyeliner easy to apply and doesn't smudge to easy. 🙂 I purchased this eyeliner in black and I will definitely buy it again. It's a great dupe. 🤗
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Santa Barbara, CA
This eyeliner is awesome. it glides on easily and stays on - which is important. I got black and it almost looks like a liquid liner because it's so smooth.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Evansville
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I don't wear makeup ofte but when I have an important event I want to look nice. I like the way covergirl goes on smooth with no clumping and last all night
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging