BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner works wonders! Glides on so well; my only problem was that it smudged after a few hours--but that was probably my fault! I touch my eyes a lot.
Katey B.
Katey B.
Laramie, WY
I used to use this all the time, until I got the hang of liquid liner. I do tend to go back to this liner from time to time. Really easy to apply and remove.
kristen s.
kristen s.
Review for: Black Onyx
I really like how dark it goes on my eyes! The only thing I don't like is that it seems to smudge after I have worn it for a few hours.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! Works great and looks nice! Goes on smooth! Eye color is blue so I use black! Easy to open package
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Harwood, MD
Review for: Ink It!
One of my favorites! I'm not much of a makeup artist! But this stuff is so easy to apply and last without smudging and making me look like A drowning raccoon.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
phoenix, AZ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love the color and the smooth application! Eyeliner can sometimes be hard to put on but it goes on smoothly and effortlessly making it a lot easier to use!
Marcia H.
Marcia H.
Lancaster, NY
Review for: Ink It!
Bought thi product and love it. The price is not outrageous. It applies nice and smooth and lasts all day. Will definitely buy it again
Mikael W.
Mikael W.
Belen, NM
I've been using this eyeliner for quite sometime and it is fantastic. You can not go wrong with this one. It's pretty pigmented and it is pretty long wearing.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Review for: Ink It!
This is such a great liner. It goes on so smooth and stays on all day. It creates such a crisp line, but you can also smudge it to create a more blended line.
ayleen p.
ayleen p.
Medley, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
This is incredible deliniardor pigmentation is the perfection I love the color pigments very well and does not run and lasts me all day so I love it
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging