BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Christina O.
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
Review for: Black Ink
I really like how this eyeliner glides on, and it covers well. My only problem is that it seems to smudge all over my top eyelid. I'll likely try a new brand when this runs out.
Shay G.
Shay G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a classic. Works great, however sometimes is hard to keep a straight line. If you have watery eyes this isn't the eyeliner for you, smears fairly easy.
JimiJo F.
JimiJo F.
Stuart, VA
Review for: Grey Khaki
When I'm feeling lazy and don't want to do the complex winged eyeliner I go for this pencil. It is so easy to use and gets the job done.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Haverhill, Ma
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love a good eyeliner. The perfect point plus eyeliner has quality color. Plus this eyeliner is easy to use apply. It glides on smooth.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Ink It!
I love the Ink It! eyeliners. They're super easy to apply, very creamy and go on beautifully. They last all day and don't run.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Andersonville, TN
Love this stuff! I come back to this eyeliner over & over. Super easy to apply, easy to create a thick or thin look. Love it!
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner works wonders! Glides on so well; my only problem was that it smudged after a few hours--but that was probably my fault! I touch my eyes a lot.
Mikael W.
Mikael W.
Belen, NM
I've been using this eyeliner for quite sometime and it is fantastic. You can not go wrong with this one. It's pretty pigmented and it is pretty long wearing.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Harwood, MD
Review for: Ink It!
One of my favorites! I'm not much of a makeup artist! But this stuff is so easy to apply and last without smudging and making me look like A drowning raccoon.
ayleen p.
ayleen p.
Medley, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
This is incredible deliniardor pigmentation is the perfection I love the color pigments very well and does not run and lasts me all day so I love it
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging