BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Korah O.
Hyde Park, MA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
The end makes it easy to do the liner. It's really great and lasts a pretty long . It's good quality, recommend it.
Siclali A.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love this eyeliner it makes my eyeliner so sharp I can easily do my eyeliner with this and really fast.
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Whenever i do makeup for pictures on instagram, i usually go all out! I believe this product works amazing for the effect i want it to do! I also think its great for an alien/mermaid look but i so recommend this for anyone who likes colorful liners
Emily G.
Kennewick, WA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I really haven't tried this product I'm just tired of answering all these dumb questions that aren't necessarily
Judy B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I have used this eyeliner for several years and it is by far my favorite. I love how it goes on so smooth and does not smudge or smear. I like how it helps enhance my eyes to pop.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like this eyeliner, it goes on easy and stays for most of the day. It is easy to get off when washing your face.
Melanie H.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I truly loathe the felt tip eyeliner pens. I am partial to the ones with brushes, but all of the ones I've tried, the brushes have been really crummy, hence the application is difficult and the outcome is undesirable
Meghan J.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like the color and pigmentation of this product a lot. It dried out really fast and once that happened it just crumbled and tugged at my eye every time I tried to use this. It was a decent price but I wouldn't really recommend it unless your looking for that color.
Lisa S.
Ennis, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I use a light application of eyeliner to help define my eyes. I don't wear a lot of make-up so liner helps it show up even better. I have tried other products, but this one seems to hold up and last much longer than the other brands so far from my experience.
Tiffany T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I use this daily! Not a day goes by that I don't use it! I buy it from Walgreens normally buy one get one half off.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging