BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
No matter how many different eyeliners I try, this will always be my go to! I always get compliments, and I never have to worry about it rubbing off because I know it lasts all day!
Suziann W.
Gordo, AL
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It's my favorite it goes on smooth and last a long time because it doesn't take much. I can wear it all day, go to bed and wake up and still have some on. Love love 10/10
My O.
Review for: Black Onyx
This was one of my favorites. It's super easy to apply. I love the eraser on the bottom. The only thing is I found it smearing a lot. It's definitely one of my favorites but wish it wouldn't smear so easily.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I never have any luck with these kinds of liners because the thinner ones seem to break and chunk off more easily than the thicker gel liners. If I'm buying a gel liner, I want it to apply seamlessly, and this doesn't quite "glide-on" the way more expensive gel liners do.

The color is really nice, it is a nice metal with some flecks of shimmer throughout - it looks brilliant (I'll upload pictures of swatches once I upload them). I think if I were to put it under my armpit for a while before applying it to warm it up a bit...I think I need to figure out how to do that with certain items in general, because it seems I have bad luck with mechanical eyeliners and certain chunky/chubby lip pencils!
Sharon R.
San Antonio, TX
This eyeliner always goes on smooth, never skips, and the color is always bold. Because of the perfect point design you never have to worry about the tip breaking or uneven lines.
Sadie W.
Luxemburg, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this eyeliner, but it doesn't stay on for more  than 5 minutes. As soon as I put it on and yawn, it's off. I'm very disappointed before it's such a good product.
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner. It has become well used. It goes dark and smooth. It twists like crayon and has a smudgier on the back. I used a few and I always go back to this one.
Patricia M.
North Hills, CA
I like it okay.I prefer pencils better.the tips a little thick I've bought it a couple times .it smears easy giving me a raccoon look .and it seems to rin out quickly.makes my brown eyes look smaller. Idk if I would buy again maybe if it were on sale.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually prefer gel or liquid eyeliner but this was pretty cool. the covergirl perfect point plus eyeliner went on smoothly and I love the smudger to create the smokey eye look. it has a built in sharpener too. how cool!
Tia T.
Charlottesville, VA
Great and affordable product. Smooth application and lasts all day/night long. Generally one pen will last me over a month. Available at most stores so easy to replace!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging