BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
allison n.
allison n.
Review for: Black Onyx
I like this eyeliner, I received a free eyeliner from my sister that I did enjoy a little better but I would use this eyeliner again. I got it on amazon.com and found it to be cheaper than in the drugstore but it goes on easily and lasts all day, no problem.
Meyling L.
Meyling L.
San Jose, CA
The pigment is perfect and it glides on nicely but it smudges naturally. I made a wing and looked in the mirror a few minutes later and it had transferred into my crease due to its waxy nature. I recommend this for a smokey eye but not as an everyday liner.
Megan I.
Megan I.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
This is a good eyeliner because the color stays and it doesn't fade. I can wear this liner all day and it still looks great in the afternoon. Wear it every day I wouldn't say the package is fancy or eye catching, but the product is great. I would recommend.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
louisville, KY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love CoverGirl eyeliner because it slides it with such perfection. There are no smudges and easy to apply, as well as lasting at least 12 hours . It is a great price for the value and a great deal at Walmart. I would recommend any color of this eye liner.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Boston, MA
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I really like this pencil! It is easy to use, and I tight-line my lashes so the purple hue really helps my green eyes stand out. It is reasonably priced, and lasts for a long time! I am planning on buying it again! I also want to try the hunter green color.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Black Ink
It's fine. Nice and black and lasts alright with a good primer. This tends to be a backup when I'm out of my usual liner. Very easy to apply and the point in the applicator is nice and fine. Tends to crease after a while but otherwise I have few complaints.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Paintsville, KY
Review for: Black Ink
I really liked this liner. It stayed put all day and didn't smudge. It became too hard to find in my area. The last one I bought, I found it at a grocery store. I think it had provably been there a while and had gotten old because it didn't go on very well.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Kendall, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
Eyeliner has always been one of the top things I have been good at doing. I never have liked the liquid or gel type so this one works perfectly and has minimal smudging. Lasts all day just fine unless I have a teary moment. I would recommend this to anyone.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Review for: Grey Khaki
This has been my go to eyeliner since I can remember. My mom always used this growing up and thats what started me on it when I was younger. It lasts all day and you can find it anywhere! Its very inexpensive and comparable to the highend brands I have used
Nikia L.
Nikia L.
Kingston
Review for: Violet
Love love love this eyeliner glides on very easy to use so easy my eye color is Brown I love love this product every girl should have this it's a much have you will love it just as much as I do very bold easy to,make wings with it too and smoothly glides on
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging