BY COVERGIRL #36 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Amadis L.
Tacoma
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Every makeup bag of mine contains these pencils!! I can use the smudger for a smokey look and keep it nice and clean with the pencil!! Doesn't smudge off fast!! This is definitely a must have for EVERYDAY use!!!
Kelsie C.
Let me start off by saying that this product is extremely creamy coming out. I was so surprised because most pencils I have used are usually much more drying and hard to navigate. This eyeliner glides on very smooth and is actually has a very good dark pigmentation (Black Onyx 200). I have not had a chance to test the length of it staying on but I will say that it will be a great liner for me to smudge and smoke out when I am doing a smoky eye night. I did receive this item free from Influenster for testing.

Thank you, Influenster!
Diane C.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I love this eyeliner pencil! It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. I have green eyes and it makes them stand out. The package is easy to open. This eyeliner is very affordable. I will definitely buy it again.
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
When I used this it lasted really long and it's pigment was really good. I've probably used it about 5 times already and I bought it at cvs. It was cheap too not that expensive, I would definitely buy it again
Rose E.
Love these eyeliner liners. The color payoff is incredible. They go on really smooth no tugging. I love the smudge tip to smoke out the liner. They are inexpensive and you can purchase them at the drug store.
Jill G.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Charcoal more...
I like that I don’t have to have an eye pencil sharpener on me to get a new point but I find it hard to keep a decent point as each use makes the pencil point go slanted. I like the color and it goes on really smoothly but I’m not crazy about the way it sharpens.
Erin R.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Charcoal more...
I like this eyeliner. It is a big help for my sweet pale face that need some color. I like their “very black” shade too! It does a good job staying on all day and I don’t have to reapply. I would buy it again!
tipti J.
los angeles, CA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This is my favorite affordable eyeliner. I like that if I run out of it I can run to almost any drugstore to pick it up. It goes on dark, but it does run. It gives me raccoon eyes, but I like the little sponge ends that can wipe off the excess.
Minal K.
I love retractable eyeliner pencils so I was excited to try out this product, but I have yet to enjoy my experience. I was hoping to use this for tightlining, but the formula is a little too creamy. I thought this would help me get a very defined wing, but the product just smears everywhere.
Natalie F.
I like this eyeliner. It's an okay deal for the price. It usually doesn't last all day long and does smear. I also don't like that it's not all natural and made with weird stuff. I usually buy this from walamrt
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging