BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
vickie j.
vickie j.
San Antonio, TX
I love Covergirl its a brand known to me and my family for years! we love the Perfect Point Plus Self Sharpening Eye Pencil! No more using a separate sharpener!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Burlington, NJ
My favorite eyeliner! I use it everyday. Goes on smooth, lasts throughout the day and easy to apply. I love the mechanical pencil action; no need for sharpening.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Haverhill, Ma
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love a good eyeliner. The perfect point plus eyeliner has quality color. Plus this eyeliner is easy to use apply. It glides on smooth.
suzi b.
suzi b.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love love love this eyeliner! Super affordable and lasts all day. Easy to make a very thin line in the upper lid. Only down side is that it's not waterproof!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love the formula of this product it is long wearing and very smooth the only thing I do not like is the applicator there is this plastic part that seems to get in my way and make it harder for me to apply.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Gerber, CA
Review for: Black Ink
This thing is the best! I've been through a couple of eye liners but this one is by far the best one in my opinion! I would recommend trying this out sometime.
JimiJo F.
JimiJo F.
Stuart, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
When I'm feeling lazy and don't want to do the complex winged eyeliner I go for this pencil. It is so easy to use and gets the job done.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Violet
Love this eyeliner! Really not bad for a drugstore brand! What a surprise! The color is gorgeous! Great shade for hazel eyes!!
rachael c.
rachael c.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Violet
Goes on smooth so I love it, but I feel like it moves through the day or night, and even if I am not messing with my eyes I look like a raccoon under my eyes.
Jamie  S.
Jamie S.
Findlay Ohio, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product.  It goes onvery nicely.  Its nice not having to sharpen it.  Just twist and the liner comes out.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging