BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

payton t.
payton t.
Forest Hill, MD
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Smooth great color pay off I would really recommend if you are starting to use gel eye liner go get you some 9/10 because it is not black
Mary-Beth A.
Mary-Beth A.
Bradford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This COVERGIRL eyeliner in Greu Khaki is my go to eyeliner! I use this on an everyday basis when I'm just putting on minimum makeup! It's quick and easy to use!
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Murphy, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I'm a big fan of COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Pencil Duos 200 Black Onyx. The eyeliner goes on smoothly and easily, and it stays in place, no smearing.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Burlington, NJ
My favorite eyeliner! I use it everyday. Goes on smooth, lasts throughout the day and easy to apply. I love the mechanical pencil action; no need for sharpening.
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Great liner! Did a good job providing crisp clean lines. I absolutely love it if it contained less chemicals and uneccessary ingredients.
Trish W.
Trish W.
Grovertown, IN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great for quick, clean lines without the hassle. Perfect if you really want to play up your eyes, as it makes any style possible to achieve without being a pro.
CASSANDRA N.
CASSANDRA N.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this pencil sharpens itself. Saves me the extra step of grabbing the sharpener, if I can find it. PAnd the liner glides on smoothly and looks great!
Jayme N.
Jayme N.
Fairbanks, AK
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I just recently got this and I really like it! I use it with the copper cream shadow, and it's super pretty with my light blue eyes. Seems to stay for awhile too.
Grace H.
Grace H.
New Plymouth, ID
Review for: Copper Ink 270
By FAR the best brown eyeliner I have purchased!! It stays put, but it's also very easy to wipe of with a q-tip and water to make sure you get that perfect line!
jessica C.
jessica C.
Norwalk, CA
Review for: Violet
When i first saw this i had to buy it because i like how it wasn't just black it had hints of purple. The purple make brown eyes pop and it doesn't smudge too bad.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging