BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Andrea K.
Moorhead, MN
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner makes giving yourself a cat eye so easy. It also last aLloyd day. The color is good also.
Sami J.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Black Ink
Perfect winged eye liner every time. Love this product and the colors it comes in. It's also very inexpensive.
Krystan K.
Millstone Township, NJ
Review for: Black Ink
Good to use when you want to wing it. Personally I like the rounding eyeliner look rather then a wing. Therefore I prefer a pencil. But this product leaves a nice smooth line, with a little shine to it
bethannie g.
Paramount, CA
Review for: Black Ink
Love covergirl especially this product. stays on most of the day without any issues. i recommend
Gabie R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Black Ink
Perfect eyeliner it does not dry up. recommend this to anybody that is beginners on doing their eyeliner
MC F.
Review for: Black Ink
Love this eyeliner so much!! The point of the tip is so precise that my eyeliner is perfect every time I use it!! I loooovveee this eyeliner!!! Great dupe for eyeko's skinny liner.
Melissa B.
Mc Call Creek, MS
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner is prefect when I want a little extra in my routine. It's easy to apply and doesn't go on to thick
Molly N.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Black Ink
I liked this eye liner but it ran out quickly. I love liquid eyeliner but when it lasts longer.
Stunner P.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I loved this liner for creating my cat eye look... It was dark like a black marker and it last throughout the day. I have used several eyeliners in the past but this one was easy to apply and was true to the color. recommended to all my friends...
Sara M.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Black Ink
I really liked this product. It had a great pigment and was very creamy and held up for a long time.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging