BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Angela L.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Ink It!
Black eyeliner and perfect point an absolute must and add that with mascara and and eyeshadow don't leave home with out it
Audrianna L.
Foley, AL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
My all time favorite eye liner! I am always trying to use different eyeliners but this is my go to never fail eye liner!
Brittany Y.
Tazewell, Tn
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love this kind it's not like the pencil eye liners and it's not hard to apply and it last longer than normal kind would
Kari H.
Napoleon, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
***************************************Goes on smooth and doesn't run or smudge. ***************************************
Jackie C.
Homestead, PA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love!!!! Liquid eyeliner with the dual tip is s must have!!!!! Affordable..... I work in an office and it lasts all day.
Holly H.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Ink It!
I'm terrible at eyeliner, but this works quite well. I have a better handle on this one than any others I've used before.
Melissa P.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love how this color brings Out the brown in My hazel eyes. This is my go to color and everyone says my eyes look amazing
jessica m.
Review for: Ink It!
Great long lasting. Goes on smooth and outlast my eye rubbing I seem to do all the time. Will buy again and I'd recommend
Caylee G.
Chippewa Falls, WI
Review for: Ink It!
I'm not huge into wearing eyeliner because it's so hard to put on, but I absolutely love this stuff and it's easy to use!
Ronda W.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
Great product easily applied and easy to use, the only down side is that I have to reapply a few times throughout the day
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging