BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Krystine R.
Krystine R.
Chino, CA
Review for: Violet
The color was fun and unique. I loved how long it lasted only thing is I wish it would have been smoothr and easier to apply but it lasts long and looks great!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner! Goes on easy and wear well all day long! I love that the point of the pencil stays thin, even as you use it!
Kristine J.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually stick to my main kind of eyeliner. However they were out of my usual and I had no time to go anywhere else. Had to get perfect point. LOVE this pencil! My new favorite, main brand. Perfect point every time!
P S.
P S.
Ontario, CA
The product goes on smoothly, but doesn't stay put as well as an eyeliner should. It smudges off pretty easily. The point doesn't stay "perfect" for very long.
Allison  B.
Allison B.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this eyeliner so much! I have a hard time finding a good eyeliner that will stay on and not smudge but this one is one of my favorites I have noticed that it tends to stay on better than my other liners!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Ink It!
Not a big fan of this. I definitely prefer my Maybelline liquid eyeliner. The tip felt dry after a few uses and did not stay on my eyes for my red than 3 hours.
Mary-Beth A.
Mary-Beth A.
Bradford, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This COVERGIRL eyeliner in Greu Khaki is my go to eyeliner! I use this on an everyday basis when I'm just putting on minimum makeup! It's quick and easy to use!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Goshen, IN
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner works very well. I have never used a retractable eyeliner before this one. I love how it is very creamy. It stays on very well. It doesn't smudge.
Trish W.
Trish W.
Grovertown, IN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great for quick, clean lines without the hassle. Perfect if you really want to play up your eyes, as it makes any style possible to achieve without being a pro.
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Murphy, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I'm a big fan of COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Pencil Duos 200 Black Onyx. The eyeliner goes on smoothly and easily, and it stays in place, no smearing.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging