BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Lyndsey B.
Paso Robles, CA
Review for: Ink It!
Not my normal eyeliner but was in a pack from Costco that I couldn't pass up. It works great for the price. Doesn't wear off through the day. Easy to apply.
Sara H.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I used this eye liner a couple time in Black. I wasn't crazy about how dull the point was. I prefer my eye liner to have a sharp point to it. Didn't work for my style.
Miera D.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Beautiful eyeliner goes on smooth and stays in place especially for someone who isn't great at eyeliner application
Julie S.
Waupun, WI
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I have been using this for years! It goes on smooth and stays on for all day wear!
Karen S.
White House, TN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Not quite as smooth as I like but stays put all day. HAS good coverage and is easy to wipe off. I tend to be sensitive to many eye products but found this to be non irritating.
Damara L.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I found this in a Star Wars set on clearance at Walmart. I've been looking for it everywhere so I scooped it up as fast as I could.

Last night I was finally able to try it and I was blown away.
This stuff doesn't smudge and doesn't wash off easily. You def have to use make up remover or blast it off your face with the death star!

The application is smooth but I found that the tip broke off pretty easily (not a big deal honestly) I may have been using too much "force" (get it? FORCE..heh heh)

Overall I'm very happy with this product and recommend it highly. Keep your make-up
as on point as Queen Amidala or impress any scruffy headed nerf herder you meet.
Lucy W.
Pittsburgh PA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is so nice and smooth when applying it makes it easy to do the perfect cat eye with ease.
Lynn B.
Haverhill, Ma
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love a good eyeliner. The perfect point plus eyeliner has quality color. Plus this eyeliner is easy to use apply. It glides on smooth.
Rylie  B.
Dewey, AZ
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is one of my "go to eyeliners" I definitely recommend it to everyone who wants their eyes to look perfect all day❤️
Elisa T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this stuff! Works great for tight lining as it goes on SO smooth and easy. Not my favorite for the top of my lash line since it is so soft it can end up a bit bolder than I like pretty easily but for those wanting a bold look this stuff rocks. Never have to have a sharpener and the built in smudged actually works better than any I've used before.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging