BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Marietta, OH
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner goes on smooth but u have to let it dry a little bit or it will smidge. U can get it at any department store its at a good price for being covergirl
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Bluffton, SC
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is the eyeliner I am currently using. It glides on smoothly and does not smudge. It is self sharpening which is always a plus in my book. No complaints here!
Krystine R.
Krystine R.
Chino, CA
Review for: Violet
The color was fun and unique. I loved how long it lasted only thing is I wish it would have been smoothr and easier to apply but it lasts long and looks great!
Kelly I.
Kelly I.
Crystal Lake
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this copper color! Since I have blue eyes, shades of brown compliment them the most, especially coppery colors, so this is perfect.
Raleigh W.
Raleigh W.
Warner Robins, GA
The smudger and being self sharpening are the best things about this eyeliner. You can't go wrong with it as a basic, every day liner, however it does tend to get a little runny under my eyes by the end of the day.
Kristine J.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually stick to my main kind of eyeliner. However they were out of my usual and I had no time to go anywhere else. Had to get perfect point. LOVE this pencil! My new favorite, main brand. Perfect point every time!
stacie q.
stacie q.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like this eyeliner. Not my favorite though. Wears off throught the day. Not a lot of shades to choose from.
Steph L.
Steph L.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Great for lining just below my lower lashes and love the smaller, rounded tip for lining my waterline. A little difficult to line upper lashes with because my hand isn't as steady to use this on my upper lash line.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this eyeliner for a subtle everyday wear. I wear this on my upper eyelids, it goes on very smooth and easily. The color is perfect not too dark, not too light. Enhances the eyes for a naturally beautiful look.
Shanenroxi D.
Shanenroxi D.
Wausau, WI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Goes on smooth and stays on all day. I've had excellent luck with this product it does not run streaks down my face like other products do
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging