BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Heather G.
Heather G.
Review for: Midnight Blue
Great. Love it. Smells great. Feels great on the skin. Looks amazing. 10 out of ten would recommend
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Bearden, AR
Review for: Grey Khaki
These have been my favorite eyeliners since I first started using makeup. I'm sure there are better brands out there but old habits die hard and I'll former use this! It's smooth, long lasting and very pigmented!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner! Goes on easy and wear well all day long! I love that the point of the pencil stays thin, even as you use it!
wanda f.
wanda f.
Rentz, GA
It is a good eyeliner goes on smoothly and looks great not bad for the price and i like that it doesn't irritate your eyes i have used before and will use again
Steph L.
Steph L.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Great for lining just below my lower lashes and love the smaller, rounded tip for lining my waterline. A little difficult to line upper lashes with because my hand isn't as steady to use this on my upper lash line.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I can never find an eyeliner that brings out my eyes ! this eyeliner pops them out perfectly. it's so light , and goes right over my lid like it was meant to go
Krystine R.
Krystine R.
Chino, CA
Review for: Violet
The color was fun and unique. I loved how long it lasted only thing is I wish it would have been smoothr and easier to apply but it lasts long and looks great!
Terry A.
Terry A.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like the color and stayed really well on even through the rest of the night. I think it works the same as other one. Not pricey cost just as much as the other one's
Lori S.
Lori S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this eyeliner for a subtle everyday wear. I wear this on my upper eyelids, it goes on very smooth and easily. The color is perfect not too dark, not too light. Enhances the eyes for a naturally beautiful look.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Bluffton, SC
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is the eyeliner I am currently using. It glides on smoothly and does not smudge. It is self sharpening which is always a plus in my book. No complaints here!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging