BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Christina H.
Fort Irwin, CA
Review for: Ink It!
Covergirl Perfect Ink it eyeliner in black is a great product. I love how crisp the lines are, and how long it lasts. A con of it is that it does last too long, and is hard to take off.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
Didn't like this product dried and flaked very quickly, had to reapply twice. Don't bother just go with the regular pencil.
Brittony B.
Amarillo, TX
It's my go to. I love it. Minimal wearing off. No running. It lasts a long time but comes off easily when I'm ready.
Ana P.
Bensalem, PA
Easy to use then most brands and its not to expansive. And it not to smoggy. Easy apply and easy clean up.
Gabrielle W.
Dunbar, WV
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Perfect color for anyone and love that it makes a straight line. Also stays on the whole day
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I never have any luck with these kinds of liners because the thinner ones seem to break and chunk off more easily than the thicker gel liners. If I'm buying a gel liner, I want it to apply seamlessly, and this doesn't quite "glide-on" the way more expensive gel liners do.

The color is really nice, it is a nice metal with some flecks of shimmer throughout - it looks brilliant (I'll upload pictures of swatches once I upload them). I think if I were to put it under my armpit for a while before applying it to warm it up a bit...I think I need to figure out how to do that with certain items in general, because it seems I have bad luck with mechanical eyeliners and certain chunky/chubby lip pencils!
Elizabeth S.
Washington, DC
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I keep thinking I should try boutique brands for my eyeliner, but I just love this brand so much that I can't seem to switch.

I use the black/onyx color exclusively. I have medium brown hair, tan skin, and green eyes and this eyeliner really makes my eyes pop.
Summer B.
York, PA
I hate this product the tip breaks easy and the eraser does not work well at all smeared all my make up
Heather R.
Stanford, KY
Awesome! Love the way it goes on and stays on. The perfect pen because of the way it goes on smooth.
Renee’ O.
Always looking for the preface eyeliner. This is my 2nd choice. My fav brand is no longer available.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging