BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amanda P.
Ontario, NY
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner for my eyelids only. I noticed that it does not stick well to my under eye but overall a great product
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Goes smoothly onto waterline and stays put for several hours if you put on multiple layers. would be better if waterproof
Candy V.
Ellijay, GA
It's the bomb. I love the way it works. It's the best eyeliner I have ever used and I don't think I will ever change it.
Stephanie P.
Ellwood City, Pa
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love this liner, it goes on so smoothly and gives nice lines!! You don't have to press real hard to get a good coat on.
Karen S.
Haverhill, MA
Review for: Black Onyx
It's hard to come by a black eye liner that actually stays in all day love this product lasts all day and doesn't smudge
Lana W.
Elmore, AL
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and doesn't clump up not gives precision and removes easily with makeup remover.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brow liner. Is perfect and super easy to use. Is creamy and no messes. Is affordable is an excellent product
Hayley H.
Urbana, IL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Eyeliner is one of my favorite makeup products and CoverGirl does it right, this is one of my favorite eyeliners by them!
Eliza A.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
Not my favorite but I did use before I don't like that I does not last long and some times with water or sweet goes away
Sherie D.
Spring Hill, TN
I love this eyeliner. It goes on great and lasts all day. It's cheap but still does its job and I have used it for years!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging