BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Shardaya W.
Shardaya W.
Verona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and is also easy to take off at night. It tends to fad quicker than I like, but the application is so easy I don't mind reapplying.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
This eyeliner are very good to use. You may ask why? Why usé this it gives you a very great look thats and eassy to use.
Desi R.
Desi R.
Michigan City, IN
I prefer self sharpening eye liners- no mess! This eyeliner in black onyx seemed to smear and smudge to the point where it looked like I'd had it on over night. It was alright, I just had to touch it up over the day.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is one is the best eyeliner I have found in a drugstore! Goes on smooth. Doesn't smear but is easy to smudge when first applied. Colors are true to word.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Bellaire, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
I use this daily and have for years. It's one of the staples of my makeup kit. It last all day without smudging. It makes my eye color pop.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Bearden, AR
Review for: Grey Khaki
These have been my favorite eyeliners since I first started using makeup. I'm sure there are better brands out there but old habits die hard and I'll former use this! It's smooth, long lasting and very pigmented!
stacie q.
stacie q.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like this eyeliner. Not my favorite though. Wears off throught the day. Not a lot of shades to choose from.
wanda f.
wanda f.
Rentz, GA
It is a good eyeliner goes on smoothly and looks great not bad for the price and i like that it doesn't irritate your eyes i have used before and will use again
Steph L.
Steph L.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Great for lining just below my lower lashes and love the smaller, rounded tip for lining my waterline. A little difficult to line upper lashes with because my hand isn't as steady to use this on my upper lash line.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Sneedville, TN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love it! Works great and perfect for quick application. I do have to re-apply every 2 or 3 hours, but that is not a problem for me. I would definitely recommend.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging