BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Tori O.
Levelland, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this product def a must use! Applies smoothly and last long! Highly recommend this product. A great product to have
Kristin T.
Nicholasville, KY
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Doesn't take a lot to get the job done. Goes on great and I didn't have to scrub my eyes out to get it back off for bed.
Melissa P.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love how this color brings Out the brown in My hazel eyes. This is my go to color and everyone says my eyes look amazing
Ronda W.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
Great product easily applied and easy to use, the only down side is that I have to reapply a few times throughout the day
genesis d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hunter Green
Cover Girl CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil, Hunter Green, .01 oz adore the black is very good, eyecat so perfect
Abbey S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this liner. Goes on smooth and gives me a long lasting look. I pair this with a smoky look and I get a great effect.
Leandra P.
Ozark, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
Great eyeliner goes on smooth and don't have to use much its great! Covergirl always has great makeup never disappointed
Dawn Z.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Ink It!
This glides on so smooth and easy. I love that it makes a perfect line without the spaces in between. Great for cat eye!
Tal A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hunter Green
I've used this product since high school it's always my backup in case I don't have something else it's good as a backup
Lawanda C.
Tupelo, MS
Review for: Ink It!
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It is inexpensive but it looks amazing! I love the fact that it really lasts for hours.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging