BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Traci R.
Traci R.
Buena Park, CA
This is the only eyeliner that I buy. I haven't found a one yet that is easier to use or creates a cleaner line.
I love that it is always "sharp" and glides easily.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Cornelius, NC
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner! Super soft to put on and lasts. Love it. Can actually stand on your eyes for a long period of time and doesn't just come off when you where it.
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like that this eyeliner wasn't too bold. It gave a nice Suttle look for work. It didn't run horribly bad and washed off easily at bedtime.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Brigham City, UT
I love the Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in any color. I love not having to make a mess with sharpeners. It's so much more convenient; and it lasts a long time as well!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This liner is so creamy and easy to use! Very pigmented. If you want to smudge it out though, be quick. It sets fast. I suggest doing one eye at a time in that case.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great pencil. The color is crisp and looks great. Makes a beautiful and bold line. However, it does run after a few hours, especially if you use it in your waterline.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Milford, ME
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Best eyeliner I've ever used! I wouldn't use anything else. Goes on perfect and even every time. Many different colors to choose from.
Darcie Ann L.
Darcie Ann L.
Nelsonville
Goes on smooth, stays on all day! Solid black is what I go with. Not sure what else to say
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Allston , MA
Review for: Ink It!
I have it in brown and black. It doesn't make a great impact in brown. A little bit of a weird shade. I really like it in black though. Long lasting. Precise lines.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging