BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Mount Airy, MD
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Really nice and smooth. I prefer these liners and the grey is a darker color without being too harsh as far as under the waterline for everyday use. It does fall but that may be a personal issue as my face tends to get oily.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
West Harrison, NY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Nice color goes on relatively smoothly.  Doesn't last all day though.  Color fades which is disappointing
shannon s.
shannon s.
Jefferson City, MO
The pencil was okay. I usually use gel liner. It didn't stay ALL day but most of the day. I would not suggest this to people who usually use gel or liquid liner. If you do use pencil liner than you might like this product!
Sammi R.
Sammi R.
Sherwood, OR
Review for: Copper Ink 270
The ink it line is my new favorite. It stays on my eyes all day and doesn't smudge or wear off. And at the end of the day, it's easy to remove with one swipe of a wipe.
bekki g.
bekki g.
Oxford, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
I really love how smooth this eyeliner goes on! The color is awesome, and it makes my eyes look great! I would definitely purchase it again and recommend to others!
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Brigham City, UT
I love the Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in any color. I love not having to make a mess with sharpeners. It's so much more convenient; and it lasts a long time as well!
Traci R.
Traci R.
Buena Park, CA
This is the only eyeliner that I buy. I haven't found a one yet that is easier to use or creates a cleaner line.
I love that it is always "sharp" and glides easily.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great pencil. The color is crisp and looks great. Makes a beautiful and bold line. However, it does run after a few hours, especially if you use it in your waterline.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like that this eyeliner wasn't too bold. It gave a nice Suttle look for work. It didn't run horribly bad and washed off easily at bedtime.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This liner is so creamy and easy to use! Very pigmented. If you want to smudge it out though, be quick. It sets fast. I suggest doing one eye at a time in that case.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging