BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

rebecca d.
rebecca d.
Bunkie, LA
Review for: Ink It!
I don't wear eyeliner often but when I do I like this one because it stays all day with out having to refresh it and I can remove it easily when I take my make up off.
Sammi R.
Sammi R.
Sherwood, OR
Review for: Copper Ink 270
The ink it line is my new favorite. It stays on my eyes all day and doesn't smudge or wear off. And at the end of the day, it's easy to remove with one swipe of a wipe.
Annie V.
Annie V.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I thought getting this liner would be good as its like a liquid pencil so you could get precise lines, but it makes it so much more inaccurate and it dries really fast.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Mount Airy, MD
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Really nice and smooth. I prefer these liners and the grey is a darker color without being too harsh as far as under the waterline for everyday use. It does fall but that may be a personal issue as my face tends to get oily.
patricia T.
patricia T.
Review for: Violet
I like this product very much. It does exactly as it is described. I have never had a reaction to it. Some make up products I am allergic to.
shannon s.
shannon s.
Jefferson City, MO
The pencil was okay. I usually use gel liner. It didn't stay ALL day but most of the day. I would not suggest this to people who usually use gel or liquid liner. If you do use pencil liner than you might like this product!
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this eyeliner, but the color is a little strange. While it glides on smoothly and has a precise tip, the grey color doesn't do it for me. Grey eyeliner may just not be my thing.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Didn't realize how much I loved this eyeliner till i ran out of it and had to use my back up previous liners. I use it on my lower lash line and it comes out very dark and matches my liquid liner I use for the top of my lid.
Donna A.
Donna A.
Breinigsville, PA
Review for: Ink It!
Ink It is the only eyeliner stays all day for me. I wear contacts and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all and doesn't smudge, easy to come off with eye makeup remover.
Tracey D.
Tracey D.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
I loved this eyeliner it was smooth to put on and good for smudging eyeliner, the color is really pigmented. It last all day and its not water proof but if you use makeup remover it comes off perfectly with out any trouble.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging