BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Black Onyx
I have used this eyeliner for years now. This is my favorite. Stays on all day and doesn't irritate my eye. love the deep black look. Slides on easy and doesn't clump.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I used this eyeliner years ago. Works good for beginners. It is decent enough and would check it again.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I'm not the best at winged eyeliner--or eyeliner in general--but the felt tip applicator made it super easy. It glides on smoothly and fries quickly too.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Vancleave, MS
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like how easy it goes on and how long it last. I wear it to work and it always looks good after a long day and I work in a restaurant where it's hot and it doesn't run
Erin K.
Erin K.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Great eyeliner for the price. I used eyeliner every day. I like this product except after about 4-5 hours it started to smudge. It didn't last all day like I had hoped.
Claire H.
Claire H.
Taylors, SC
Review for: Violet
I like this eyeshadow, but it tends to get clumpy on the inside as time goes on. You have to add a little water to it to make it liquid again.
rebecca d.
rebecca d.
Bunkie, LA
Review for: Ink It!
I don't wear eyeliner often but when I do I like this one because it stays all day with out having to refresh it and I can remove it easily when I take my make up off.
Jamia D.
Jamia D.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
It's hard for me to find an eyeliner that is a true black color. This one by far is the best I've used. And it has a super fine tip to make applying your liner super easy
Sara H.
Sara H.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I used this eye liner a couple time in Black. I wasn't crazy about how dull the point was. I prefer my eye liner to have a sharp point to it. Didn't work for my style.
Mandy F.
Mandy F.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love the color, and feel like it's easy to apply. However, I felt like the color smudged easily. As a teacher, I need something that will last all day without touch up.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging