BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Martinez, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
This used to be the only eyeliner I wore in middle school, very easy to apply, but be careful not to break the tip. Not very lasting, by the end of the day it would be smudged or completely had disappeared. I'd recommend for those just starting out in makeup.
kendra r.
kendra r.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I loved the feel and easy application of Cover Girl CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil. I also think the price of the product is a fair one. I just want to choose a different and darker color for the future. The Burgundy color really didn't do it for me.
Sonya S.
Sonya S.
Montverde, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
I have worn covergirl products since i can remember. I love the quality of the product. The eyeliner does not smudge and wear off like some i have tried. I usually purchase it when i find it on sale or with coupons. I prefer this eyeliner over any other brand
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love cover girl eyeliner. I have always used this brand for eyeliner since a young preteen. I normally wear black but the grey khaki was a fun little mixed up..just a little too light for my preference. But the product itself was great. Lasted all day long.
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Aubrey, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I love how this eyeliner is easy to apply. It goes on smoothly and looks great. It compares just as good to more expensive brands and I would definitely use it again and recommend it to others. Great value for the price. Would highly recommend this eyeliner!
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I love this eyeliner because it is so easy to apply, it simply just glides on. It is great for when I need to put it on quickly because it does not take much time at all and does not need a lot of effort. I use this product everyday because it looks amazing!
allison n.
allison n.
Review for: Black Onyx
I like this eyeliner, I received a free eyeliner from my sister that I did enjoy a little better but I would use this eyeliner again. I got it on amazon.com and found it to be cheaper than in the drugstore but it goes on easily and lasts all day, no problem.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I have found that this eye liner is long lasting and resistant to smudging, which is great for my needs. I use it on an everyday basis, but I can also build it for a more intense look for nights out. It is a great product, and I have purchased it many times.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Hahira, GA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Covergirl Ink it! by Perfect point plus eyeliner in copper ink is my go-to eyeliner! It is a beautiful creamy shade of brown that would match any skin tone! It is also very easy to apply without smearing! I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to anyone!
Megan I.
Megan I.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
This is a good eyeliner because the color stays and it doesn't fade. I can wear this liner all day and it still looks great in the afternoon. Wear it every day I wouldn't say the package is fancy or eye catching, but the product is great. I would recommend.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging