BY COVERGIRL #36 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this eyeliner! I bought this because they were out of the one I usually get and i'm obsessed! This is for sure my new favorite. It goes on very easily and stays on my eyes all day until I want to take it off.
Idalia S.
Los Angeles, CA
Eyeliner applies very smoothly, it's every easy to apply I use it every time I'm going to an event ! It's long lasting , it doesn't crack . It's easy to use. I definitely recommend it for anyone who wants a cute wing liner
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
I love this brand and it goes on nice and dark but I wish it was a little cheaper or at least coupons available sometimes. I love that it lasts all day without smudging. I recommend to everyone - especially if you like it to go on smooth and dark.
Amadis L.
Tacoma
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Every makeup bag of mine contains these pencils!! I can use the smudger for a smokey look and keep it nice and clean with the pencil!! Doesn't smudge off fast!! This is definitely a must have for EVERYDAY use!!!
Tiffany C.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
A little expensive for my liking but I've haven't found any better eye liner that goes on so well and doesn't smudge when I sweat. I use this product most usually daily. I would recommend to anyone that doesn't want to pay for the expensive stuff.
Allison L.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I really like this eyeliner. It goes on very smooth and is easy to use. It lasts most of the day and does not rub off real easily. I like that it is self sharpening and has a good point to it. I would recommend for sure!
Jennifer W.
Decent drugstore option. Very pigmented, very black. Applied smooth. Love the smudging end. Good option if you want to go for that look or use it that way on bottom lash linen did run some through the day though.
Athena G.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Covergirl eyeliner is amazing i love it!! It glides on smoothly and makes a perfect point. Ive use to use this eyeliner back in Middle school and ive been using it until now and i would recommend using this eyeliner
Maci P.
Atoka
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Easy to use to create a straight line. Very dark and bold. Very reasonable price. I used this for years. It is long lasting but by the end of the day the line may not be as sharp, and may have faded from the corners.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging