BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Anna D.
Anna D.
Seneca, IL
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner works very well for winged or cat eyes. although it did leaves my eyes kind of irritated at the end of the day when i took it off
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Review for: Violet
The color is nice and rich but the tip seems to have some sort of extra sleeve that comes up further than usual and makes it very difficult to apply. The product also caused a little blurriness/graininess
islam a.
islam a.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Grey Khaki
The product is good. It looks super pretty and it can last for a long time like I tried it when going to a friends party and they all love it.
TAMRA H.
TAMRA H.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: Ink It!
One of my favorite items b in my beauty bag. It's definitely easy to use, not messy and comfortable to hold. It doesn't smear and stays on long for me.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I used this eyeliner years ago. Works good for beginners. It is decent enough and would check it again.
Z'aundra M.
Z'aundra M.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Very pigmented! I love this eyeliner. It's perfect for trying something new without going too extreme. I usually use it on my lower lash line.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have been using this product for years! I love how easy it is to apply. It's long lasting.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Black Onyx
I have used this eyeliner for years now. This is my favorite. Stays on all day and doesn't irritate my eye. love the deep black look. Slides on easy and doesn't clump.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this product because it makes my eyes pop!! I love eyeliner and so does my daughter!!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I'm not the best at winged eyeliner--or eyeliner in general--but the felt tip applicator made it super easy. It glides on smoothly and fries quickly too.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging