BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
member-b623bbd38
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Black Ink
The best eyeliner! Great price! It last all day and it doesn't smudge. I wear the color black ink.
Laura F.
Review for: Black Ink
One of my favorite eyeliner of all time. It is a click up. It's perfect because it only exposes what you need to use at a time. The color is awesome. Very pigmented.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Black Ink
I was a little underwhelmed with this, I got it in my voxbox to test. The twisting out the tip is handy, but it doesn't really form it into a perfect point, and it's hard to get a nice, fine line. The formula is nice and glides on better than expected, I just wish the tip was more precise.
Kristen M.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
I have consistently used this brand only since I started wearing makeup! I love it, and I will continue to use it! Gives you the ability to use as much or as little as you choose to use. Even comes with its own smudger tip.
Jen B.
Nesconset, NY
Review for: Black Ink
Super easy to use! Great for getting the perfect wing on the Eye. espresso color really complements my skin color!
Anita G.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Black Ink
I like it a lot, I just wish it wouldn't smudge as much as it does. Once I put it in the water line after an hour or so it would disappear. I like the color and the applicator but not necessarily how easily it is taken off.
Angelia W.
Lexa, AR
Review for: Violet
Colors were nice and smooth wearing no mess. Stays on for quite a while even through sweat and rain.
Maricela Z.
Review for: Black Ink
Love the covergirl ink it black. This is the only eyeliner I've used. It stays on for hours and it doesn't get stuff in your eye like how other eyeliners do
Sam H.
Review for: Black Ink
I personally hate the actual pencils that you have to sharpen in order to put on eye liner. That's why this product is one of my favorites
Charlotte L.
Orangevale, CA
Review for: Black Ink
Depending on my look I use either pencil or liquid liner. This is a great liquid liner for me. It goes on smooth and lasts a long time!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging