BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Nancy  S.
Nancy S.
Cincinnati, OH
Keeps a point well, easy to use and blend to make a more smokey look.
Perfect Point is a good product for every day use, or can be used for a more.dramatic evening look.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Review for: Black Onyx
Works okay. Doesn't stay on very long for me though, could be because I have a problem with oil. Seems to work better for my mom who doesn't have a problem with oily skin.
Nilo A.
Nilo A.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I accidentally bought this shade of the eyeliner cause I really didn't read the label. The color was not that bad but the application process was a little time consuming.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I have a tough time applying eyeliner and this one isn't any better than the others. I do like this one, I just need more practice and then it would probably be my favorite
Monica M.
Monica M.
Review for: Black Ink
This liner is nice and black. Stays put for the most part (not great in my overly watery water line). I love that it's a twist up! However, it's a little stiff to apply.
Ashelynn K.
Ashelynn K.
Wake Forest, NC
Review for: Violet
I really like this eye liner! It stays on for hours and hours! It is a more dramatic look for me, so I don't use it every day. I highly recommend for the more intense look.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Seneca, IL
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner works very well for winged or cat eyes. although it did leaves my eyes kind of irritated at the end of the day when i took it off
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Review for: Violet
The color is nice and rich but the tip seems to have some sort of extra sleeve that comes up further than usual and makes it very difficult to apply. The product also caused a little blurriness/graininess
islam a.
islam a.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Grey Khaki
The product is good. It looks super pretty and it can last for a long time like I tried it when going to a friends party and they all love it.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I used this eye liner a couple time in Black. I wasn't crazy about how dull the point was. I prefer my eye liner to have a sharp point to it. Didn't work for my style.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging