BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Nanci A.
Cedar Lake, IN
This is my favorite eyeliner. It goes on smooth and is not too expensive. It have a brownish black shade that I like also.
Nytalya S.
Benton, AR
Review for: Black Ink
I really love this liner. It goes on smooth and is the right thickness for me. I love how the color shows up with one coat.
Audrey B.
I love this eyeliner. It is easy to control the thickness and the foam pad makes erasing mistakes easy as well as smudging.
Shawnna G.
I really love this product. It is long lasting eyeliner and makes my eyes POP!!! I l also love the twist top self sharpener
Leonita R.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Bold color. Long lasting. Easy to smudge for blending purposes. Glides on easily. Wipes of smoothly with makeup remover.
Rhonda  C.
Selmer, TN
Review for: Ink It!
This is the bomb goes on.smooth and lasted allday too and love the black makes your eyes stand out I woukd give it a try
Leandra P.
Ozark, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
Great eyeliner goes on smooth and don't have to use much its great! Covergirl always has great makeup never disappointed
Daira O.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this eyeliner. Makes my eyes looks prettier and more big. I only need one application for the whole day. Love it!
Stephanie G.
West Harrison, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Nice color goes on relatively smoothly.  Doesn't last all day though.  Color fades which is disappointing
Anuli U.
El Mirage, AZ
I have always used this brand, love it! It goes on smooth and stays put pretty well. I just have to remember not to touch
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging