BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Roberta P.
Roberta P.
Belding, MI
Review for: Violet
Ink It! is my go to eyeliner for a working day wear. It creates a nice smoky edge but stays on - which says a lot, because I have allergies and my eyes sometimes water like crazy.

Great color (I also use the black). Great coverage. Great product.
Wei L.
Wei L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I have small eye and need a very thin eye liner, this eye liner has a super pointy end, it perfect drawing along my eye lip and leave a perfect line, I like the result and it stays on for a whole day.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Anthony, NM
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I bought this eyeliner from covergirl. Because this amazing eyeliner matches with my hair ,i love the size and the texture its so great and it steakspretty good to your eye
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Keithsburg, IL
Review for: Ink It!
I really liked how on point my lines we're! Easy to apply and very smooth lines. Deep rich color. I definitely recommend this eyeliner to ant you.g woman.
Noëlle D.
Noëlle D.
Spring Hill , TN
Review for: Cocoa Ink
It worked well and applied very well, but it doesn't last long. It's not worth the money in my opinion. I'd rather spend my money on eyeliner that will last me a long time.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Review for: Black Ink
This liner is nice and black. Stays put for the most part (not great in my overly watery water line). I love that it's a twist up! However, it's a little stiff to apply.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Chenango Fks, NY
Review for: Violet
Works wonderful and lasts all day. Makes my eyes pop. Great product. I purchased the star wars one. It goes on in a perfectly straight line and stays there. Even if I'm dancing the night away it stays on and like it just applied it
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
The color is nice and rich but the tip seems to have some sort of extra sleeve that comes up further than usual and makes it very difficult to apply. The product also caused a little blurriness/graininess
Cassy B.
Cassy B.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
Review for: Violet
Love the vibrant color! Stays on for a long time. Like any makeup product it could be cheaper but the price really isn't that bad. Not really sure what else to say about it.
Debra L.
Debra L.
Sandston, VA
It is perfect . It also looks fresh all day when it comes time to remove very easy. There are other eyeliners that have caused me to want to rub at my eyes this does not.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging