BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Carly H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love how smoothly this goes on. The color is not too dark and the sponge on the end makes it easy to clean up mistakes.
Cr
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I have used this same eyeliner for ten years. I have tried others but always go back. Good quality and lasts a long time.
Teraysa L.
Macy, IN
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eye pencil for 2 simple facts it go's on nicely and don't seem to smear is easy as some other eye pencils do,
Lesly O.
Westminster, CA
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner is one of the best I adore it for the reason that it don't irritate my eyes, it is really easy to work with
MaryJo G.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite kind of liner. I love that with one click it is refreshed and ready to use. Inexpensive and fabulous.
Rylie  B.
Dewey, AZ
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is one of my "go to eyeliners" I definitely recommend it to everyone who wants their eyes to look perfect all day❤️
Faith Y.
Concord, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Great color and lasts a really long time. It is easy and smooth to put on. Very little clumping or 'skips' when applying.
Jamie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I loved the color and ease of use but it smudged and ran....which "stay put" made me think it shouldn't run down my face.
emily F.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Black Ink
goes on well and is very pigmented. it is a crayon based product, so it does break easily. also wears off during the day.
kayla m.
Pacolet, SC
Love this product! Goes on great & stays put through the day! Definitely a favorite when it comes to drugstore products!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging