BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Cara D.
Cara D.
Decatur, Ga
Review for: Violet
It adds a pop of color to your face. I really like this one but wouldn't use the color every day. With my green eyes though, I make it work when I want something to stand out!
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I do not care for the color grey khaki, it doesn't go on smoothly or stay put well.
It is hard to apply this liner
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I like covergirl eyeliners. they go on smoothly and last for hours, and aren't super hard to wash off when you are ready for them to come off. the price is not outrageous either.
Thalia G.
Thalia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Oh covergirl is also a great brand of drugstore nice pigment amazing colors also applies smooth real good not to pricey either recommend
Mary K.
Mary K.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I like the eyeliner it self, but I did not like the color. At all. If the color was black, however, I believe I would have found more use for it.
Anne S.
Anne S.
Skokie
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I really like Covergirl's Perfect Point eyeliner. I wear it in the black/onyx. It goes on smoothly and is very easy to fix if you make a mistake.
Tazia H.
Tazia H.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Ink It!
I wasn't impressed with this, although I should probably blame "operator error" as my hands are very shaky and I can never get a smooth straight line using a liquid eyeliner.
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Reading, PA
Review for: Ink It!
The eyeliner is very creamy, but the tip always breaks off when you try to put it on. It stays on very well, but it is very hard to remove even with a waterproof makeup remover.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I like the long lasting affect but I do wish that it was easier to apply . I was dark and very pigmented which is good because some times other brands make there's translucent
Lindey L.
Lindey L.
Bessemer, AL
Review for: Black Ink
So black and smooth! just how I like my eyeliners! Stays all day long! would recommend this to anyone who likes liquid eyeliner with the felt tip
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging