BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
April E.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this eyeliners. My eyes itch with any other brand I wear. But with this brand I never have any problems. Goes on smooth as well.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I purchased this product in black. It is a very creamy, very black eyeliner and stays on pretty well. After about 8 hours I did have some smearing under my eyes, not too bad. Easy to apply and wears pretty well.
Ileana G.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Was great! I have oily skin so I would recommend a liquid eyeliner. But for a pencil it lasted a long time!
Kathy R.
Murphy, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I'm a big fan of COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Pencil Duos 200 Black Onyx. The eyeliner goes on smoothly and easily, and it stays in place, no smearing.
Hannah B.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is good. It stays in place only moderately well though. I tend to have some fallen into the creases under my eyes by the end of the day.
Amanda C.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I have a tough time applying eyeliner and this one isn't any better than the others. I do like this one, I just need more practice and then it would probably be my favorite
Sara C.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like wearing this eyeliner on my lower lid, it glides on smoothly and effortlessly; good buy!
Melissa S.
Review for: Black Onyx
Really smooth and lasts all day. No smudging or smearing. Loved it. Will use again and hope to try out some others.
Tina O.
Woodbridge, VA
I love perfect point eyeliner! I have used this product for several years. Since I started using this eyeliner I have been more than satisfied.
Brianna W.
Review for: Violet
People say that you get what you pay for. However, it's not like that for Cover Girl. it works just like the expensive makeup but at a lower price!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging