BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Amber  S.
Amber S.
Childs, PA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love covergirl eyeliner it is perfect in a pinch and is really not expensive ! It goes on smooth and doesn't break as you are putting it on and is over all a good eyeliner or even to have as back up in your purse or incase you run out.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like how this eye liner looks and how easy it is to use. The only thing I don't like is that it smears easily. I have to check the mirror too often.
Ellen W.
Ellen W.
Pittsburgh , PA
I have been using this eyeliner in BLACK for years now! I love the ease of the retractable pen and the line is truly always perfect! I am pretty low maintenance when it comes to my everyday make up, and this is the perfect liner for me!
Kim G.
Kim G.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love the black color, but I wish it was pointier. Purchase at Kroger usually. It's my go-to!
Cara D.
Cara D.
Decatur, Ga
Review for: Violet
It adds a pop of color to your face. I really like this one but wouldn't use the color every day. With my green eyes though, I make it work when I want something to stand out!
Carissa  L.
Carissa L.
Deer Trail, CO
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Enjoy using this brand. It goes on smooth and only need one pass on the eye to get a nice dark black. It's NOT waterproof and does smear if rubbed enough. Still does its job tho
Lorie G.
Lorie G.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this liquid liner pen because it's sturdy so I feel like it helps me make a straight line. However it isn't an all day makeup, if you rub your eyes it easily comes off
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I do not care for the color grey khaki, it doesn't go on smoothly or stay put well.
It is hard to apply this liner
Bridge B.
Bridge B.
Narragansett, RI
Review for: Violet
Smudged extremely easily, wouldn't recommend for application but loved the color! Usually a fan of covergirl but would not buy this product again
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
East Alton, IL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I absolutely love this eyeliner as it stays on great,goes on nice and smooth and stays put ALL day! Very excited to have found this product and will definitely be buying again!!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging