BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite eyeliner! I like that it' feels more oil based so it glides on smooth, but doesn't bleed or smear like liquid liner..
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Hanover, MD
Review for: Grey Khaki
I absolutely love this eye pencil! It's easy to use, doesn't break often or crumble and it glides right onto my eye! It gives me the perfect POP of color and look that I wanted!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
The one eyeliner that goes on smooth with no smudges! I don't have to worry about the dreaded accidental makeup lines or the liner being too soft!
Genevieve L.
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love how precise you can be with this eyeliner. I never mess up by winged eyes and it is the perfect dark shade. It also takes a while before it runs out. I will keep buying it.
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I absolutely love this cooper covergirl liner.... I place it either on top of my back eye wing liner or on my lover water line for the extra pop..... some mascara and ready to go.
Korea M.
Korea M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
As an eyeliner, it does what an eyeliner is supposed to do. It's okay with application. The thing I don't liek is how easily it smudges.
Nycole B.
Nycole B.
Eaton, CO
Review for: Violet
Not a fan of the way it glides. is way too light and if you go harder you get blobs. overall I am not a fan of this product....I do however like the price to it that is about it
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Belfast, ME
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner wasn't the best I'd ever tried. It didn't stay well in my waterline and wasn't great for smudging out either. I wouldn't repurchase.
Samantha  M.
Samantha M.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I really like how smooth this goes on :) the different brands I have tried this is one of my favorites! I'm horrible at applying it and this one makes it easy for me. No smudges
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner is my go to eyeliner!it.gotes on smooth and easy and I am able to have complete control of the effect I want to achieve. I definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging