BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I had such high hopes for this. However, this eyeliner is so dry and pulls on the eyelid as a result. Would not recommend.
Christen H.
Orange, CA
Review for: Violet
One of my favorite eyeliners. It goes on super dark and stays put. The point makes it easy to achieve the perfect cat eye.
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good eyeliner to use if you like pencils. I like the sharpening part since I can never get a good pencil to sharpen right.
Loryn B.
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on smooth and relatively easy. Stays on with only a little smudging. I use it regularly and like the line it gives me.
Michelle K.
Ocala, Fl
Review for: Black Onyx
I really enjoy this product. But i don't have one that i have to use every day. I'm still searching for just the right one.
Johnna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
Do like the color but didn't went well with my skin color overall is a good product. I don't use eyeliner as much now rhou
Brittany H.
Bethel
Love this stuff! I have always used this eyeliner. It doesn't smudge like a lot off others do and its super easy to apply!
Cheryl L.
Wingate
Review for: Ink It!
Good product for the money! Out is ready to apply! I have been using it on a regular basis and love that if stays in place!
Lori D.
Providence, KY
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I have oily eyelids which makes it hard to keep eyeliner in tact. The perfect point plus did its job, it's one of my favs!
Jamanda T.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I use the eyeliner when i need an everyday look. My point has flattened out though which i don't like but i love the color.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging